I wonder...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2GuitarGirl7

Babyface
I wonder if someone threw up a lemon during a set if they'll acually play lemon haha. has anyone ever seen this? or someone going to a rescheduled concert should do it

Since playing Lemon requires (as far as I know) a drum loop & effects track, and knowing how U2 are without rehearsal (as Bono said during People Get Ready last year, "we ain't a jammin' kind of a band) I presume this is extremely doubtful.

However.......acoustic lemon?

Any lemon is good lemon.

U2GuitarGirl7 said:
I wonder if someone threw up a lemon during a set if they'll acually play lemon haha. has anyone ever seen this? or someone going to a rescheduled concert should do it

This is a very great idea! This could be a realy cool campaign, if we tell U2 fans that everybody should take one lemon to the concert it would be usefull, just write with black pen on the lemon: "play lemon". We don't need to throw them on stage, we can just hold them in our hands. I think we should go forward with this!

I think I should throw up and they'll play Lady With the Spinning Head.

Maybe if an old lady puts her index finger in the air, they'll play One!

FoamHand_copy_000.jpg

:lol:

I acutally brought the zoo tv blow up lemon thingy to an msg show and I hit it into the crowd and it vanished :|

AHAHAHAHAHA...

:loser:

but if you make a LEMON campaign... I think security will make you throw them away before entering the arena/stadium

Back
Top Bottom