I will try to meet U2 on thursday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
After my professor showing us pictures of bono and the edge when he met them yestarday at the GM place i decided to skip chem on thursday and attemp to see them by hanging around the GM place for a while. I think that is what my professor did until they came in and in the pics it looks like they had a ton of body guards! What do you think the chance are of me meeting U2 or atleast seeing them if i go on thursday and spend sometime waiting at the GM place? is it worth the wait? i mean will i have a good chance of seeing them or do they usualy enter and exit from a back door away from the crowds. Also where should i wait? back fron side etc etc. I am willing to spend a few hours there if it means me seen them and perhaps getting a picture with them?? :)

Nico

Mucca managed to meet them for a v short time&she has her story&some great pics of Bono&Edge at the Band meetings thread!

:hyper:

fyi...the trucks arrived mid-day yesterday in LA. vancouver rehearsals are finished and they are setting up the stage now in LA...th only problem w/waiting in LA is the million tons of water falling from the sky right now...uuuuurrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

melissa

sorry dabiggestu2fan...you'll catch'em on the tour.:wink:

Last edited:
oh that bites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping to atleast shake their hands and when i saw those photos i really got excited that maybe ill be able to see them! Ah well i have GA tickets for the vancouver show on the 28th! so i will deffinetly see them there!

they've stayed at different places over the years, one of which is even in flanagan's book...however as i've stated on another thread i don't think it's a good idea to post such info on general message boards. i live in w. hollywood and was gonna check out the arena again tonight but the rain is way too awful to deal with, not to mention the traffic!

mel

Back
Top Bottom