I Will Follow / Out Of Control missing from 4th leg...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
The last time they played it was on the 3rd leg, and then back in 1998 I Will Follow was a staple. Surely they'd have played either one by now, but what's been holding them back? They both get great reception whereever....

I Will Follow HAS been played on the fourth leg, 2006-02-12 in Monterrey.

And really, The Electric Co. is a far more important priority than IWF or OOC could ever be. I'd rather hear TEC than IWF - and this from someone who hasn't even seen IWF live yet. TEC is just that good.

Oh Yeah...bring back The Electric Co , THE highlight of the Vertigo Tour.

It totally ruled all three Amsterdam shows I`ve seen last year.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Axver said:

And really, The Electric Co. is a far more important priority than IWF or OOC could ever be. I'd rather hear TEC than IWF - and this from someone who hasn't even seen IWF live yet. TEC is just that good.

Best. Post. Ever. !!!!!

Couldn't agree more!!!!

Altho, Electric Co being played in other parts of the world would be something...

After the first Mexico concert Willis said in his diary that the boy songs weren't welll received by the fans down there so they dscided there would be no more boy songs for the rest of the leg, that was before the postponment though so there is a possibility that they may comeback

Axver said:

Hear hear!

theu2fly said:
Altho, Electric Co being played in other parts of the world would be something...

It has been played in other parts of the world :huh:

theu2fly said:

WTF?

The Electric Co. has been played all over the world. It was a regular on the Under Australian Skies leg of the UF Tour. What are you on about?

Axver said:

Ditto. I saw Electric Co. once and I've never seen IWF, but I would rather see 1 TEC than three IWF's.

~A.j.~

jimjam said:
After the first Mexico concert Willis said in his diary that the boy songs weren't welll received by the fans down there so they dscided there would be no more boy songs for the rest of the leg, that was before the postponment though so there is a possibility that they may comeback

Damn those mexicans :mad: :mad:

South America was craving for TEC ....... would jump the hell of out of feet , would screm voices out ........

You know that the stand out of Leg 5 is going to be One Tree Hill.....:faint:

:combust:

Utoo said:
You know that the stand out of Leg 5 is going to be One Tree Hill.....:faint:

:combust:

I still can't decide whether I should be optimistic or cynical when it comes to One Tree Hill's chances of being played.

Mauwer said:
Oh Yeah...bring back The Electric Co , THE highlight of the Vertigo Tour.

It totally ruled all three Amsterdam shows I`ve seen last year.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

:eyebrow: I think The Electric Co. is ONE of the best parts of the show but not the best part of the show..:huh:

Back
Top Bottom