I think U2.com just REFUNDED my membership fee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MorAz5973

Babyface
I subscribed just a few days ago and it was charged to my account and I had a $65 balance in my bank account. After getting screwed in the presale, I wrote complaining about feeling that I wasted $40 and I checked my account today and I have no existing charge for my membership showing on my account and now have $105. I think they refunded my money...

keep in mind that the first transaction you saw was just an authorization, and not a charge. now they may have dropped the authorization to charge your card. i'm not sure if that's how U2.com works, though.

I doubt you got a refund. When I signed up there was the $40 in the outstanding authorizations for a few days, then it disappeared. About a month later my card then got charged the $40. Kinda wierd but maybe what is happening for you now.

That site is a train wreck. The whole thing is just one mishandling after another. Hell... the thing barely runs right half the time.:rolleyes:

MrBrau1 said:
Not possible. U2 are greedy, washed up, business men. They don't give refunds.

Why are you here if you feel that way? I agree that the website has some definite problems, but that hardly translates into the band being "greedy, washed up, business men". This forum is actually quite nauseating. Is anyone actually a fan anymore?
Instead of calling the band greedy, maybe you should look in the mirror. It seems to me that it is the fans that are the greedy ones. Maybe we should all have our tickets handed to us personally, on a silver platter by one of the band members...would that make you happy?

I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time with this crap if I didn't need as much information as possible on the tour. It sucks to have to weed through all the garbage to get to it though.

in fairness, wasn't there a bit that said you'd be entitled to a refund if you couldn't get tickets. Read the contract/faq/terms&conditions again, I'm sure its mentioned somewhere

HOLLYWOOD said:
Why are you here if you feel that way? I agree that the website has some definite problems, but that hardly translates into the band being "greedy, washed up, business men". This forum is actually quite nauseating. Is anyone actually a fan anymore?
Instead of calling the band greedy, maybe you should look in the mirror. It seems to me that it is the fans that are the greedy ones. Maybe we should all have our tickets handed to us personally, on a silver platter by one of the band members...would that make you happy?

I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time with this crap if I didn't need as much information as possible on the tour. It sucks to have to weed through all the garbage to get to it though.
My guess is you wouldn't feel this way if you could recognize SARCASM when it is used.

Back
Top Bottom