I need a reality check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jd45177

Acrobat
I need a reality check, or so says my wife. I just bought 4 tickets for Section 125, Row 2 in Cleveland. I'm not selling them, I'm just wondering what would be the most you would pay for them. My wife says I went overboard, that I have joined the ranks of people that do stupid things.

Attachments

• gund.gif
    gund.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 74
the most id probably pay for one is 250 per ticket, so around 1000 dollars for 4 i guess.

Don't argue with your wife. You will lose.

Even if you are right.

:wink:

jd45177 said:
I need a reality check, or so says my wife. I just bought 4 tickets for Section 125, Row 2 in Cleveland. I'm not selling them, I'm just wondering what would be the most you would pay for them. My wife says I went overboard, that I have joined the ranks of people that do stupid things.

Just so you know, I sat in almost the exact same location in Boston, only row 1. They are just absolutely incredible seats (fan club seats, no less). My pictures came out awesome and it's an experience neither my friend nor I will forget for a loooong time. I paid $165 a piece for them, would gladly pay up to maybe $300 or so? How does that sound?

Attempt to be very serious and tell your wife that you were wrong to pay $_____ , but know deep inside your heart that you actually did the right thing here. I'd pay 250 per ticket for that spot max.

Hey at least you only did it once! Try 5 times, my husband's family has all but written us off as the stupidest people alive. We hardly care, as we are also the happiest people alive after every single one of them.

Enjoy and forget about the cash, it's only money and all U2 concert's are PRICELESS!!

Back
Top Bottom