I had a vision. Tour-vision!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropean103

Refugee
First of all- this is my first (well, second) post. So, I would make a big hello to all :p

I had a dream on the day when album leaked. I am posting this just now, because I've never posted before; only have read. But now I would like to share this dream, in the future other things and started to wright on this forum :p
In this text there will be lot of references. The dream was about concert in my country. When I was standing in the crowd I was watching the scene. It was similar to ZooTV a little (lot of screens), but there was also a lot of platforms in the different places on the wall. Before the show started there was a kind of visual intro with effects. Something like ZooTV combined with Popmart part before the discotheque (when there was dancing guy on the screen and lemon was moving). It was pretty nice and had nice effects. In the end of this presentation when everybody was waiting for the band there was a moment such as Elevation's end of intro to WTSHNN (you know- when Bono was reciting some verse from Bible and he did a loud scream) It's hard to suscribe, but I am talking about he moment when everybody is waiting for the big BOOM. After that, there was a 5 or 10 seconds of total silent and darkness. I was hearing whispers of other people reacting like wtf or if something has screwed. And then everybody was hearing Bono's counting "Unos! Dos! Tres! Catorze!". The lights go on and the band started to play vertigo. They was on the one of the platforms moving forward from the middle of a wall that belong to scene (in the place that Bono was doing his dance of the begining of each ZooTV show). It was all similar to the elevation performed at MTV awards in 2001, but as I said- the platform was moving forward). After vertigo they played All Because of You and the third song was... HMTMKMKM! After the intro when the song exploded there were water effects (!). Water was springing and was making waterfalls around the band. It was looking a little bit cheasy :p Bono also changed the lirycs, for example: "You're a headache, in a SWIMMING POOL" (not "in a suitcase"). Pretty stupid I know :p, but this happend in the dream. In this performance also the platform went down, very near to the crowd. After that I woke up.

Uff.. As you see, these ideas are sounding a little bit crazy and mayby stupid ;P, but the a dream that I writed is not fabricated, I just remember him very well. One member already had vision about vertigo's banjo version (hi Martha :wave:) so mayby I'm right with some things ^^ :wink:

Last edited:
Interesting, Bono seems to have a way of predicting the future and communicating thru dreams. I read in some article (was it Blender?) that Bono said he wrote Original of the Speces for Edge's daughter. And now she is sick. Take a listen to lyrics!

Back
Top Bottom