I dreamt I was at a Vertigo tour show last night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
Strange. House lights were on for the first few songs. The stage was a black rectangle, very high off the gorund but in the middle of a big hall, like a gigantic sports hall, with only one stand facing it. No video screens until after an INTERMISSION! When I came back for the second half of the show a video was playing above an empty stage, sort of like a sketch with Bono playing the Fly. :wink: Then they came back on stage and played a crazy LAPOE/Bullet medeley. Then I hopped a poorly guarded barrier and got backstage during the gap between the show and the encore. The encore song was the Streets, and from backstage I could see the band preparing to go back on stage. The bassist started playing before they got on stage because they had to come out to Streets already playing. I say 'the bassist' because it was a woman. A black woman with curly hair, no Adam. In the dream this never clicked to me that perhaps this was a bit odd. Though I waved to her and she waved back before launching into the Streets.

Other than the black, female Adam, I don't remember clearly what the band members look like. I remember Bono as a blurry character clad in black much like he was on the SNL show. He waved to me when I was in the crowd.

Trippy. :huh:

Well No Freddy Kruger in your dreams is always good :wink:

(sorry I watched Nightmare on elm street on cable last night, and am a bit obsessed with horror movies after i see 'em)

Given the ticket situation, I am afraid that a dream is pretty much as close as I am going to come to seeing a show on this tour.

Back
Top Bottom