How much do you listen to U2 right before the show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anu

Editor
Staff member
There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you
How often do you listen to your CDs, mix tapes, and boots? Especially right before a show? Should one have the band on the brain for 2 or 3 hours per day regardless? Or is it advisable to take a break right before a show?
More or less, I've listened to U2 every day since November 2004; I feel like I'm getting re-acquainted with an old friend. Before this year, the last time I was terminally mad about these guys was 1987--and then I was a devotee, to be sure. But I was wondering--should I take a break right before a show? Or not?
love, Anu

Anu said:
How often do you listen to your CDs, mix tapes, and boots? Especially right before a show? Should one have the band on the brain for 2 or 3 hours per day regardless? Or is it advisable to take a break right before a show?
More or less, I've listened to U2 every day since November 2004; I feel like I'm getting re-acquainted with an old friend. Before this year, the last time I was terminally mad about these guys was 1987--and then I was a devotee, to be sure. But I was wondering--should I take a break right before a show? Or not?
love, Anu

I listen to U2 via live shows basically every other day to some degree. However, I dont listen to any the day before and the day of the show. Just my thing.

I don't listen to U2 at all the day of a show. I don't listen to any artist I am seeing the day or a show. It's a rule of mine.

SMB

I probably won't listen to u2 the day of the show, but when I go see them in Philly on 5/14 I'm driving up there so I'll be cranking it for that 2 hour drive :up:

I listen to U2 every day. This is no surprise, since I've been a fan for more than a couple of decades now .... It seems no matter how much of their music I hear, it's not enough ....
I must always hear more !!
So, whether U2 is touring ... or off of a tour, it doesn't matter to me .... I MUST play their music ALL THE TIME .....
Absolutely ... A MUST !! :drool: :drool:

I take 2 weeks off before I see any band I am really into and looking forward to seeing.

It makes it that much better.

I've no idea what else I'd listen to. But then again, I don't really think about these things. It doesn't make a difference, really.

I cut down these last few days........listening to a lot of nonalbum stuff..........and I might give Anaheim 2 my first go in a few hours....:drool:

I still can't believe I'll be seeing this band in less than 24 hours. Mind blowing. :dancing:

I don't listen to them for at least a week before the show. That way I am always surprised at how darn good they really are.:wink:

I listen to U2 every day, especially live stuff. So it doesn't make a difference if there is a U2 concert coming up.

I'll have a 10-hour drive to Denver next week and I'll imagine I'll be listening to quite a bit of U2 on that trip.

Back
Top Bottom