How many shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total # of shows

Votes: 13 4.0%

Votes: 61 18.7%
  • 2-3

Votes: 88 27.0%
  • 4-5

Votes: 61 18.7%
  • 6-7

Votes: 38 11.7%
  • 8-9

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • 10-12

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • 13-15

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • 16-19

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 20+

Votes: 9 2.8%

• Total voters
8 shows on the first leg

SD 1
Chicago 1 and 2
Philly 1 and 2
MSG
Boston 2 and 3

3rd leg more probably

Maybe Boston 4 and 5
May MSG 2 and 3
MSG 6
Maybe and probably Philly #3 and #4
DC 1 and 2
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Las Vegas 1 and 2
Miami 1
Atlanta 1 and 2
MSG 7
Boston 6 and maybe 7
Hartford maybe
Buffalo
Cleveland
Charlotte

withashout said:
I love U2 and welcome their tours but people who go to see them more than twice on the same tour seems excessive.

There are other excellent bands out there that could use your entertainment budget more than U2 could (assuming one only has finite money and time to spend on entertainment).

We should remember that while U2 is great they are not the only amazing act and emerging artists need our support.

:madspit:

Forum moderators: please move to "emerging artists need our support" Forum :wink:

So far its officially six shows for me:

Denver 1 & 2

Then four in a row on the third leg...

NYC 10/11
NYC 10/14
Philly 10/16
Philly 10/17

I might go to the Houston & Dallas shows also if the mood strikes.

Those ten or so people going to 15+ shows make me feel a lot better about the money I've spent! :)

Chicago 5/9,5/10,5/12
NJ 5/17,5/18
MSG 5/21
Amsterdam 7/13,7/16
MSG 10/8,10/10,10/11,10/14
Tampa 11/16
MSG 11/21,11/22

Dublin 24th of June
Milan 21st of July
Gothenburg 29th of July
Copenhagen 31st of July

Still looking for tickets to the Oslo show!!!

nurse chrissi said:
STL - come on guys - middle of December waiting in the GA line lots of fun for all :wink: - anyone who wants to join this fun fest is welcome

*raises hand* I WANT TO JOIN THE FUN FEST!! Are there still tickets available or what...? I'm already waiting in the GA line in December for Cleveland, one more show won't hurt :wink:

10 !!

brusssels
gelsenkirchen
dublin (2x)
paris
amsterdam (3x)
rome
miami

I think i will be very depressed next year, hopefully i will have a nice (europe) dvd to drool over....:drool:

i sold my Ga ticket for Amsterdam on july 13th because i had a very good concert in Brussels. I was standing about 12 feet from the front and 6 feet from a catwalk. I still have a ticket for amsterdam july 15 It is a good seat so i can actualy see the show :lol:

So, two times. :up:

2 shows in Jersey
1 in NYC...

Looking for tickets in Boston and once more in NYC.
It's a little odd, I went to all 3 shows solo. So I'm hoping that someone else will come to the third leg gigs. (I want to take my father to MSG in the fall):hug:

madonna's child said:
I have seen and will only see ONE show.

Some of you are a bit ridiculous, btw. :eyebrow:

Me! Can I be ridiculous? I want to be ridiculous. If only I had the time and money to be ridiculous.

the rockin edge said:
went to Denver 2 and going to Omaha:rockon:

thats all I can afford:wink:

Same 2 shows for me, plus working hard on Minneapolis on 9/23.

I have thought about posting this in the Wanted Forums:

"Have Dublin, London will trade for Omaha" but usually my attempts at humor just pi** people off out here.

Been to (only) 3 so far on the first leg:

Anaheim 2
LA 1 + 2

Don't have the time and ability to travel like the rest of you lucky ones! Would like to go to both fall L.A. shows if I can get tickets (hint hint, if anyone knows of some available GAs... hint hint). I need to take my daughter!

I have 4 tickets, all of them on the european leg,

Rome
Barcelona
Madrid
Lisbon

Can anybody explain to me why I feel so bad? ... It's a sickness it's not normal, People is looking at me and think I'm nuts ... they ask, For the same Tour? The same Concert? 4 Times? In three weeks? :coocoo:

They don't understand, but I feel envy of people attending 6, 10, 12 shows

First One: Rome (July 23rd) One Month to Go

Touch Me, Take Me to the Other Place
Teach Me, I Know I'm not a Hopeless Case

Just two.
I'd do more if I had the money, but on a student budget, I just can't afford more.

I got speaking to one girl in the queue and she was saying how she was doing all of the European shows in June, 5 or 6 from the first North American leg, 3 from the second North American leg and how she plans to do the Australian dates if they happen.

I don't think it's crazy. I mean, most people here would only do it for U2 anyway. It doesn't hurt to be fanatical about one band, and after all - their shows are spectacular.

NJ 1
NJ 2
NY

LONDON 1
LONDON 2

DUBLIN 1
DUBLIN 2
DUBLIN 3

PARIS 1
PARIS 2

ROME

NICE
SAN SEBASTIAN
BARCELONA
MADRID
LISBON

AND I M LOOKING FOR LEG 3 AND AUSTRALIA,JAPAN,SOUTH AMERICA............

Back
Top Bottom