How many people around the Elipse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Assuming that none of them see "Vertigo" on the screen, how many people do you think get a spot along the rail of the elipse?

Last edited:
On the outside of the "bomb Shelter" I would say about 75-100. If your outside the "bomb shelter" it's gonna be squishy for sure. so definately up against the railing is best. The best spot is no doubt right about center where you'll have the best vantage point of all the lighting and effects. If you want to be a lucky fan who gets up on stage with Bono I would say just off to the right side(facing stage) of the stage is your best bet. Both nights in vancouver the girls who got up on stage cam from the right hand side on the outside of the elips...sorry "Bomb Shelter"

bonosloveslave said:
Anyone's vote for best spot - left, right, center (when you are facing the stage)?

To be honest, I don't like any of them. They spend very little time out there this tour, comparatively speaking, and the pushing is still bad.

I had a better time by the soundboard than I did up there.

But there is really no difference between left and right except the left has Edge more and the right gets Larry during LAPOE. That's pretty much it.

Back
Top Bottom