How have you done so far with tickets for shows on 1st and 3rd legs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seattle 24/4 (GA thro a friend)
Seattle 25/4 (Seats thro a friend)
Vancouver 28/4 (GA thro presale)
Vancouver 29/4 (GA thro gen. sale)
NY 21/05 (nosebleeds thro presale)
Manchester 14/06 (GA thro trade)
Manchester 15/06 (GA thro gen sale)
Twickenham 18/06 (GA tho presale)
Twickenham 19/06 (seat thro general sale)
Dublin 24/06 (GA thro presale)
Dublin 25/06 (GA thro trade)
Cardiff 29/06 (GA thro trade)
Amsterdam 15/07 (GA thro trade)
Amsterdam 16/07 (GA thro gen. sale)
Barcelona 07/08 (GA thro presale)
Toronto 12/09 (GA thro presale)
Toronto 14/09 (GA thro gen. sale)
Toronto 16/09 (GA thro gen. sale)
Toronto 17/09 (GA thro gen. sale)

If I can find a ticket for Philly 22/05 might go to that one too as I'm in US at the time anyway. AS KBRY said...u never know when they are gonna be back, might as well see them while you can :)

I'm going to both Denver shows:

4/20: Section 102, Row 22
4/21: Section 124, Row 4

Had to sell a bunch of extra tix on e-bay for shows I can't attend due to work conflicts or extra tix I had: 2 for the second San Diego show, 2 GAs for 12/4 Boston, 2 GAs for 4/21 Denver, and another single seat for 4/21 Denver.

Got one GA for the Houston show and decided to sell it on e-bay also due to work conflicts. This sale ended up in a ridiculous profit despite a low starting price because of an insane bidding war on the sale.

So, so far I only get to go to the Denver shows. My plan is to try to make it to some of the 3rd leg shows when my work schedule becomes more clear and some of the prices come down.

GAs for 4 shows.

It's not so much about the money but the fact that I have a timeconsuming job and there is no way in hell I'm spending my vacation time in GA lineups around the continent.

So I'll take a week off to see the 4 shows and the rest of my time off for a real vacation.

FIRST LEG:

5/9 Chicago, Section 107 (1 Lower, front of stage)
5/10 Chicago Section 333 (1 Upper Level, side of the stage )
5/14 Philadelphia, Section 207A (2 Upper Level, front of stage)
5/21 New York, Section 410 (1 Upper Level, behind the stage)

THIRD LEG:

10/11 New York, Section 118 (1 Lower Level, behind the stage)
10/19 Washington DC, Section 410 (2 Upper Levels, front of stage)

Like KRBY said , if i was living in the US i'd be going to 30 plus shows easy , so considering i'm living in Oz 16 shows is not bad ....

Looking forward to the shows Down Under when they're announced......

5/17 - NJ (128)
10/10 - MSG (317)
10/11 - MSG (207)
11/21 - MSG (63)
11/22 - MSG (120)
12/4 - Boston (GA)

This will be my first time seeing the boys live -- there was no way I could get to see them in 2001 since I was living in LA and then in the process of moving back to NJ....always missed them.

Haaave you guys ever thought about gicing some of that money that you spend on the u2 concerts to the poor or charity??? i mean why go to 30+ shows for?? wouldnt you be bored after the 15th show? they usualy play the same setlist and the show is usualy semilar with the exeption of a couple songs here and there. I kinda find it i don't know its just sad people here are spending like 10,000 dollars to see shows over and over, when there are people who can't even afford to buy a lunch. Personaly yes i am going to only one show but you know what??? i am MORE then satesfied with just one show. I LOVE U2 and i will go see them but i don't need to go to 30+ shows to prove that i love them.

My 2 cents,

PS and for STelevation, i seriusly don't know what your parents are thinking paying for all those shows and letting you miss so much school!

LA1 - 2 Nosebleeds
Den1 - press box

Took my wife for our 7th anny. I live in Santa Barbara, and our TM agents are knobs. I stood in line for 3 hours, and was second in line. The guy, rather than spittting tickets out, did one transaction at a time. The girl in front of me got GA, I got behind the stage last row (stood on my chair and leaned against the wall), and everyone else got nothing. We stood in line at Staples for 3 and a half hours to get released GAs. They sold out two people in front of us., so to the nosebleeds we went......

Ebay has killed the concert experience locally. After I got my nosebleeds, I went home, and jumped on ebay where a gal in North Carolina was willing to sell me GAs to LA for ten times what she just paid. Ebay sucks, but I'll be jumping on ebay to find GAs for the November show.

bitter from the extortion

Attachments

• bonavox2.jpg
    bonavox2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom