How fast do tickets Sell/Ticket Sales question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcrt2000

Refugee
1. How fast do you guys think the Toronto tickets will sell out, and more specifically the GA tickets for the Toronto shows? i'm going to be there on my computer right at 10 AM on March 19th when the tickets go on sale, but someone has told me that the GAs will sellout within 30 seconds so i'm extra worried...

2. whats the best way to buy tickets? phone or website? i have my ticketmaster.ca account set up, but i don't know if the website will get jammed or what... could someone outline me the fastest procedure to get tickets when you go on the website? and also the procedure to phone in ticketmaster for tickets

3. are GA's split up into special sections? or is it first come-first serve?

The GA's for any of the shows are the 'choice' tickets and will be the first tix that just about everyone will shoot for so it's pretty much just luck getting in at the exact right moment to score 'em. If they don't show up right away it doesn't mean they're all gone, several members of this forum got GA's well after the tix went onsale so basically it's a crapshoot. You'll have a much better chance getting reserved seats and if you spend too much time searching for strictly GA's after the tix go onsale you may lose out all together so it comes down to what kind of risk you are willing to take...

As for the phone vs. the internet, I'd have to go with the net. I'm sure less people use the phone method, but in my experience it just takes FAR too long. Dialing, going through menus, push this button, push that button, blah blah, etc... So again you have to weigh the pro's and con's...

GA tix have no assigned sections whatsoever, if they do have a 'pit' like last tour, it will be first come first serve, unless they do a 'lottery' which there has been rumors of, but IMO there's no chance in hell that will happen. :wink:

based on what everyone has said i think that you will have a very good chance in getting them. I mean new york and LA are bigger markts and people still got GA

Back
Top Bottom