How early to get there to get up real close?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooman91

The Fly
I spent 2 hours making a sign with my buddy, which in short, says "I play guitar."

How early should I get to the show if I have a GA ticket, the show starts at 6:30, and I want to get in the first 2-3 rows?

Zooman91 said:
I spent 2 hours making a sign with my buddy, which in short, says "I play guitar."

How early should I get to the show if I have a GA ticket, the show starts at 6:30, and I want to get in the first 2-3 rows?

I guess pretty early in the morning you should be fine. Do you play a mean guitar?

Dang... early in the morning? I won't get there till like 330... although my friend got there at 530 (just an hour before the show) on the first Chicago date and said that he had a really good position (or would have... he got into the circle).

I was planning on The Unforgettable Fire.
But now it sounds I'll just have to ditch my sign.

EARLY!!! I mean, at noon on MONDAY Chizip showed up and was third in line for TUESDAY night's show! Many fans had already numbered off for the next night before going into that show. :huh:

MrBrau1 said:
Imagine they pulled someone up on stage, gave them an acoustic, and they started playing Elevation.:sad:

Or worse, Pride...

By the way, you should already be in line.

Back
Top Bottom