How do you set up a Ticketmaster account w/billing info in advance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBonofactor

The Fly
There used to be a way to have your entire TM account set up including a credit card for payment, but I can't find any TM link for this. I was able to create an account, but it did not allow me to set up the billing info/address. Is there a way to do this now to save time tomorrow?

Bonorato, since you were able to create an account, log in to your account. On the My Account page click on Edit billing information. It's just a thought, but maybe that will work. I was just confirming that my account was all up to date yesterday. Best of luck to you!

Edgey said:
Bonorato, since you were able to create an account, log in to your account. On the My Account page click on Edit billing information. It's just a thought, but maybe that will work. I was just confirming that my account was all up to date yesterday. Best of luck to you!

I just tried this, and it worked. Thanks!

Yes I suggest everyone update their info now. I already went to check my info yesterday because last time I used ticketbastard was years ago.. so my credit card had expired :yikes: I would have died :crack:

sicy you are european right?

Did you register at ticketmaster.com or a european version (the dutchversion doesnt seem to have the pre set option)

I did the ticketmaster thing so I can buy two more general admissions tickets after my presale tix, and will update my info right before hand (it'll be the third leg). What's the chances that I'll be able to get two more GA tickets after they go on sale? Two of my friends are just there for the ride rather than to go bonkers like my friend and I will be on that day... would it just be better to buy seats for them? It'll be so expensive though!!! Gahhh!!!:huh:

zooholland said:
sicy you are european right?

Did you register at ticketmaster.com or a european version (the dutchversion doesnt seem to have the pre set option)

Haha.. actually I am of European descent.. but I live in Cali.. so I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom