How about announcing a few small club dates??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Westport

Refugee
Would love to see the band announce a few small club dates tomorrow as well. It's a long shot but would be great to hear April dates for the Roxy in Los Angeles and the Fillmore in San Francisco. Insert your local venue here:_______________.

Would make for great downloads from I-Tunes.

there was talk on here on the forum somewhere that someone close in the U2 security ring had heard they might actually follow a similar style of small, medium and large tour dates like the rollling stones did a few years back. I don't know the forum well enough to find where this was mentioned- was well over a year ago, but I thought that'd be great.

In 2003, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers played 5 or so sell out shows at the Vic Theater north side Chicago. I wanted and shouldve gone. I'd throw that venue in.

Westport, I just watched the Petty/ Heartbreakers Fillmore DVD from 1999. Have you seen them there before? I've been told there's a classic Fillmore show out there, but I don't know which one it is. Help me figure this thing out :wink:

Last edited:
Mofo82,

A U2 show at the Fillmore? I recently got a copy of a dvd of U2 at California Hall, May 15, 1981 in San Francisco...I think that's as close as it gets unless someone else out there knows differently...

Back
Top Bottom