Houston Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So far, we're approaching the later stages of the main set. Setlist is currently:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Despite the fact that I haven't been to the old thread in like 20 pages, I am totally rockin' the new thread. :rockon:

Part 2=Outstanding!

There's gonna be an amazing shocking epic encore, I can feel it! Or maybe that's just gas :|

U2Dork, what's up with your sig pic? I find it oddly beguiling.

catlhere said:
Part 2=Outstanding!

There's gonna be an amazing shocking epic encore, I can feel it! Or maybe that's just gas :|

They are totally going to play Mofo/Acrobat/Love is Blindness/Mercy tonight.

oh how I wish... :drool:

Adam and Larry are going to come out and play The Refugee, A Day Without Me, and Do You Feel Loved on glockenspiel for the first encore while Bono and Edge try to decide whether the second encore's A Sort Of Homecoming/Mercy/Mofo/Into The Heart medley should have Summer Rain at the end or not.

I promise you that this is true.

kellyahern said:

I still remember this mean guy at San Diego. An older African American gentleman with a beard I think.

I did not like him :| .

So I guess my answer is no :wink:

I'll bet it was Quincy's dad. :mad:

We left the line to cross the 6 lane highway :mad: to go to the bathroom, just as we were told we could, and when we got back, he tried to say we had just gotten there and cut in, even though everyone around us were confirming we'd been there since the beginning. :mad:

catlhere said:
Part 2=Outstanding!

of course there will be - we have no stream tonight - loads of impressive encore songs:wink:

U2dork said:

It's a scene from Teen Girl Squad from the hilarious website www.homestarrunner.com , which I suggest everyone check out one day when they're bored.

I sometimes feel I am the only person in the world who finds that website to be anti-funny.

catlhere said:
Part 2=Outstanding!

:lmao: I hope it's not gas.

VintagePunk said:

I'll bet it was Quincy's dad. :mad:

We left the line to cross the 6 lane highway :mad: to go to the bathroom, just as we were told we could, and when we got back, he tried to say we had just gotten there and cut in, even though everyone around us were confirming we'd been there since the beginning. :mad:

He's dumb :madspit:. If everyone around you is cool with it and knows that you had been there, why does security care?

Setlist:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky

Back
Top Bottom