Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

:love: Fawlty Towers!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious show!!!!!!!! :lmao:

John Cleese = comedic GOD.

I think I need to put on my tapes of Fawlty now. :drool:

178d1280.jpg

bono_man2002 said:
Another hour till showtime correct?

Better not be any sooner - I've Fawlty to watch!

Now I just need to choose what episode: Gourmet Night, Communication Problems, or The Germans. :hmm:

The only shows I really watch are Coronation Street, Lost, Mythbusters, Amazing Race and Survivor. Everything else is whatever I channel surf upon.

However tonight CBC's comedy Friday is back. It was great to see Red Green and This Hour Has 22 Minutes again.

Miringeltje said:
Psst, one4u2, did you end up buying those tickets you were talking about at the previous party?

Just being curious.

No the guy was full of :silent: :angry: First of all he tells me that he has 2 seats together but that they were bought at 2 different times; ticket drop & on-sale...Yeah ok...Then I play back and ask him for the ticketmaster receipts and he tells me he assumes I want the paper ones b/c the emails can be altered so he'll scan them from work the next day. How dumb does this guy think I am? I never hear back and my friend emails him a day later and asks if his tickets were still available and he says yes :madspit: so I email again and he tells me minutes later that they have been sold....I told him if he wants to play games he should goto toys r us and that he's full of shit he just emailed my friend that they were available...so he's been emailing me asking why I've been so hostile and maybe it wasn't him that my friend emailed..

Oh well- I'm not worried I 95% have tickets for 11/22 I'm sure one way or another I'll find 11/21 :|

kellyahern said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basil: Don't mention the war! I did once but I think I got away with it!

---

German: You started it!
Basil: No, you did! You invaded Poland!

RavenBlue said:
Man I wish I was able to get to a show.. but hearing about all the good times other folks have cheers me up a bit. I know someday I'll get to see U2 live *crosses fingers*

I hope you will.

I wish I was able to hang out near the venue with fellow fans and try to meet the band.
Sure sounds like that would be hours of fun!
But the worksituation I'm in right now, just doesn't allow it.

I know I shouldn't complain though.
'Cause I already went to a show this year and in less than 2 weeks I'll be going to my second one.

My ticket just arrived today and it got me all :hyper:!
I'm very happy with the seat I was able to get.
Although I would have preferred GA.
But prices for which those are offered are just plain CRAZY.
Then again for the price I paid for this seat I probably could have bought a GA.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

OMG... u gotta watch "The Germans" that was a great episode!

My favourite is Gourmet Night, which has what I think is the best scene ever made for TV [or movies, for that matter] - the scene where Basil thrashes his car with a stick.

"Right, I'll count to three! One! Two! Three! Right, that's it, I've laid it on the line for you time and time again! I'm going to give you a jolly good thrashing!"

But I've seen that episode so many times that I now save it for special occasions to avoid overkill (plus, I don't want to wear the tape down like I have with Under A Blood Red Sky around 11 O'clock Tick Tock!).

RavenBlue said:
The only shows I really watch are Coronation Street, Lost, Mythbusters, Amazing Race and Survivor. Everything else is whatever I channel surf upon.

However tonight CBC's comedy Friday is back. It was great to see Red Green and This Hour Has 22 Minutes again.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't do this, but ...

:lmao: Coronation Street?! :lmao:

Lila64 said:
This is Maddy! :wave: I'll only be here for about 5-10 minutes though, but it's great to be here again! :)

Hey Maddy!

:wave:

Of course 5-10 minutes have passed already, so I'm not sure if you'll see this.

I bet you are :hyper: about going to the show next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom