Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:

Aside from chicago when was it played? The new and improved version is :drool:

Discotheque? 2005-09-17, Toronto and 2005-09-20, Chicago only.

kellyahern said:

I am kind of enjoying I Love the 80's 3-D on Vh1 :reject:.

My sister and I are like, "Wow, fashion plates. We had those, they were fun :hyper:."

My sister LOVED her Barbie Fashion Plates!!! I remember going to every store that sold toys within a 30-mile radius looking for them for her birthday one year. Since her birthday is on January 20th, toys tended to sell out for Christmas and weren't restocked by the time her birthday rolled around, so I had a heck of a time finding them. I finally found it in a long-gone store where I'd never been before.

She wishes she still had them, by the way!!!!

RavenBlue said:
Man I wish I was able to get to a show.. but hearing about all the good times other folks have cheers me up a bit. I know someday I'll get to see U2 live *crosses fingers*

Let's just say, you are in the right area for it. :wink:

One day you will get them.

ok, I forwarded ramblinrose's info to Queen Bee, so I believe if rose can text and QB can receive - then you are good to go. I hope she gets her Fast Cars tonite!

Nice avatar Diane, LOL. :hug: to all - I just got out of the shower & need to dry off & get dressed. If anyone posts with my name after this :shifty: , it's Maddy! :wave:

As far as I'm concerned, there's only one TV show that matters, Fawlty Towers.

Especially for Rosa!!!!!!!!!

This one is for you....

fastcarslarge.jpg
in color!!

I sure hope they play this tonite!:wink:

I know! The only concerts coming up for my mom that she'll be gone, I'll be at too! :hyper: So I probably won't be here for a while. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom