Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Both of us are Finn fans, Timo's more a fan than I though, and we're both Kiwis who live in Australia, just I'm one state north of him on the east coast.

Are you in Queensland and he in New South Wales, or you in NSW and he in Victoria? I've been to Cairns and Sydney and my Ansett flight stopped in Brisbane and Townsville as well.

Miroslava said:
Way too late, but I just caught up...

You're welcome VP... too bad the Palace was so jerky about the whole thing, but let it be said that we at least tried :sigh:

Oh, and alexdescends... I think your friends were just ahead of me in line for one of the Chicago shows, right? I think for 9/20 :hmm:

I hope Quincy gets fired. :madspit:

Is it normal to hold such a grudge against venue security? :lol:

Wow I've missed alot of the party. :ohmy: Maybe It's for the best so I don't get even more anxious for Vegas! Looks like a pretty cool setlist so far. Nothing too special, but still, It's U2. OH YEAH!

Halup said:
Timothius, I never met Paul Hester or Nick Seymour, but about a year ago, I found a vinyl copy of Temple Of Low Men signed by all 3 guys. It was in mint condition and cost only $20, so I grabbed it. I knew the signatures were real as Neil's matched the ones I have got in person and Paul's matched the one I had of him from the Afterglow cd I got the Enz fan club.

His signature rocks... Paulo. :sad:

I picked up This Poster this week.

It's signed by Neil & Paul really well. Nick's is smudged but will wipe off & Tim hasn't signed. But Tim & Nick will be playing Homebake in Sydney in December thus I am determined to get their two signatures on it. My mission in life. :drool:

U2dork said:
I'm home! :happy:
Just in time for this thread to end.

I have decided that I want to be like Jody Foster in the movie 'Nell' and be a hermit so I don't have to deal with people on a daily basis.
Tay blowin' in da weee-iiin, Chicka-pea!

I have this thought at least a couple times a day - esp when a guy comes out of a room wearing slippers and a trucker hat - nothing else - saying that he wants to go shoot a couple horses (not that this happened to me today or anything like that :shifty: )

I promise no horses were hurt today

I so need a drink right about now

Halup said:

Are you in Queensland and he in New South Wales, or you in NSW and he in Victoria? I've been to Cairns and Sydney and my Ansett flight stopped in Brisbane and Townsville as well.

I'm in Queensland - to be precise, Australia's ultimate cultural void, the Gold Coast. You don't want to visit this awful city; I don't know why it's such a tourist mecca. Timo's down in NSW.

cleazer said:
Both tickets and travel actually. :happy:

I live in Indianapolis, so most of the West Coast shows are probably out of the question.

I haven't even decided if I'm going to go to Boston yet, because I only have tickets for one show, so I'd like to trade one ticket for the other show. If I can't, I'll probably just sell them both.

oh, you're kinda near me--I'm in Kentucky and just drove to the Detroit shows :crazy: Cleveland isn't too far off and tickets will drop the day of the show, I bet. Atlanta might be harder...

Halup said:

I am in either New South Wales or a province of China... as I peer out the window I can't quiet tell. :huh:

:lol: at Nurse Chrissi
You know, the guy has to have his hat on 'cause he'd feel nekkid without it. Nevermind he's got nothing else on the rest of his body. :lmao:

nurse chrissi said:

I have this thought at least a couple times a day - esp when a guy comes out of a room wearing slippers and a trucker hat - nothing else - saying that he wants to go shoot a couple horses (not that this happened to me today or anything like that :shifty: )

hey chrissi! :wave:

nurse chrissi said:

:yikes:

Setlist:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Are there alot of other Interferencers going to the Vegas shows too? I wonder if that means there will be lots of phones to choose from! Maybe it could turn out to be the best stream so far with all the possibilites. But why do I care, I actually get to be there! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom