Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:

I like that smilie!
That hair makes me :giggle:.

I'm really glad I got my ticket at a recent TM ticket drop.

Now I'm looking to see, if I can get a ticket for the 2nd show.
But the pressure is off.
So I'm probably gonna wait till the very last minute to buy for that one.
I'm hoping for a GA drop on TM.
Or otherwise something extremely cheap.

So many tickets are being offered right now though.
That I'm really starting to wonder how many people will actually show up.

Or that some peeps are selling false tickets or something.

And when I read this:

"50 Group Tickets available for Tuesday, November 8, U2 show in Oakland. Each General Admission ticket includes roundtrip luxury motorcoach transport from San Francisco (Union Sq) to the front door of the Arena. Perfect arrangement for your client or employee appreciate outing. You can buy as few or as many as you need."

I was like: "WTF is going on?"

50 GA's.

Axver said:

Well, that's cool, but I'd still like the album as originally released. I love every song except for Coming Down and Home.

No, I don't have The General Electric. :sad: All I've got is Pacifier and the 2CD Live set.

I must frequent a certian part of LJ soon to "discuss" the General Electric then.

You hate Home? :sad:

intro music

this is from the full version of dublin zoo.

it is the disposable heroes of hipocrasy transition into zoo station.

to help get you in the mood, if anyone is interested

http://s42.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VIOUAJZWMI4M1DO727XVKKKAS

alexdescending said:
yay setlist party!

and :drool: over rose's story from the afternoon. bono, edge *and* adam? i was twenty minutes away from meeting bono in detroit on tuesday. wrong time, wrong place. i do hope she gets some fast cars.

you know what's amusing? going back and reading the setlist party for a show you were at. or maybe i'm just a huge dork. :reject:

That makes two of us. I like doing that when I get home from a show. :reject:

Miringeltje said:

And when I read this:

"50 Group Tickets available for Tuesday, November 8, U2 show in Oakland. Each General Admission ticket includes roundtrip luxury motorcoach transport from San Francisco (Union Sq) to the front door of the Arena. Perfect arrangement for your client or employee appreciate outing. You can buy as few or as many as you need."

50 GA's.

50? :yikes:

How did that happen? Weird :eyebrow: .

Diane L said:

That makes two of us. I like doing that when I get home from a show. :reject:

i'm glad to know i'm not the only dork. since i always wish i was at the show when i'm reading these things, might as well turn the tables on myself when i can.

Miringeltje said:

I like that smilie!
That hair makes me :giggle:.

I'm really glad I got my ticket at a recent TM ticket drop.

Now I'm looking to see, if I can get a ticket for the 2nd show.
But the pressure is off.
So I'm probably gonna wait till the very last minute to buy for that one.
I'm hoping for a GA drop on TM.
Or otherwise something extremely cheap.

So many tickets are being offered right now though.
That I'm really starting to wonder how many people will actually show up.

Or that some peeps are selling false tickets or something.

And when I read this:

50 GA's.

on craigslist :huh:

kellyahern said:

But we appreciated the effort though :bow:

I was reading through the setlist party thread, and I saw everyone thanking Chuckver instead. :eyebrow: It was definitely my phone, because I was the one who shouted out "Play Crumbs", and I saw that some of you heard it. :yes:

timothius said:

I must frequent a certian part of LJ soon to "discuss" the General Electric then.

You hate Home? :sad:

I would love to have a "discussion" with you.

I don't hate Home, it just ... doesn't really do it for me. I prefer it over Coming Down though, I think,

My favourites are ... OK, so I can't really narrow it down from Bullitproof, Semi-Normal, Comfort Me, Everything, Run, Nothing, and Just A Shadow.

Axver said:
I will never listen to a song by U2 again if they don't play a medley of Lemon/Four Seasons In One Day/Love Will Tear Us Apart/Gone/Stories For Boys/Grace/Helter Skelter. I will even accept it in an alternate order.

:mad: DAMN YOU, U2, DO IT! :mad:

HAHAHA!

:lmao:

Axver said:

My favourites are ... OK, so I can't really narrow it down from Bullitproof, Semi-Normal, Comfort Me, Everything, Run, Nothing, and Just A Shadow.

Run owns the soul of that album. Home & Walls battle for second. Semi-Normal & Comfort me then below that.

We will discuss during the week. :drool:

Is COBL going to open every single show for the rest of the 3rd Leg? My money's on yes.

timothius said:

Run owns the soul of that album. Home & Walls battle for second. Semi-Normal & Comfort me then below that.

We will discuss during the week. :drool:

If you put a gun to my head, I'd pick Just A Shadow as #1. That song owns. :drool:

cleazer said:
Is COBL going to open every single show for the rest of the 3rd Leg? My money's on yes.

My money's been on yes since NYC IV. I thought that if nothing else, the fourth and fifth shows would be different, but when the fourth opened with COBL, I knew the fifth would too and that it would be a pattern for the rest of the leg.

kellyahern said:
50? :yikes:

How did that happen? Weird :eyebrow:

I know.

Could it be that they are giving tickets away to certain companies?

Another interesting one I read on craigslist today:

FREE TICKETS Bridge School Tickets! For sale! FREE FREE FREE

My company just was given 160 tickets. Yes, 100 of them are lawn GA9 tickets.

I have never been to the venue, but I hear the lawn is muddy and so I am not going to give those to our employees. So you can have them

I don't plan in sitting any of us in 202 either.

My understanding is each set of tickets are good for only 1 day. Thus I have 100 tickets to give away each day.

If you want tickets Send email with your First and Last name and if you have a cell phone number. I am not sure we will be able to leave these at the venue for others to pick up, so you may have too meet somewhere in front of the parking lot. I assume there is a box office by the entrance. You will have to meet there prior to the concert! 30 mins prior.

Please do not try and resell these tickets. If I am there, I will make sure you enter the venue with them so you can't resell them.

In other words, don't ask for 6 tickets so you can sell 4 of them.

Send email and I can reply after I am off work!

Axver said:

My money's been on yes since NYC IV. I thought that if nothing else, the fourth and fifth shows would be different, but when the fourth opened with COBL, I knew the fifth would too and that it would be a pattern for the rest of the leg.
In that case, I think Las Vegas will open with Staring At The Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom