Hotels U2 stay at in Seattle and Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, all the media seem to be reporting that Bono is giving interview(s) on the IPS and Paul Martin from Vancouver.

I remember going to their Zoo TV show in Vancouver (13 years ago today!) and meeting one of their crew "Heavy Duty" and he told me the band's favourite cities in North America were Phoenix and Vancouver so it wouldn't surprise me if they stayed in Van the entire time.

With tomorrow being the first show in Vancouver, I'm wondering if anyone has wandered past either of the couple hotels mentioned as possibilities in this thread to see if there is any sign of the band staying there.

I met Bono once many moons ago outside their hotel when they were in LA. I'm flying up to Vancouver for the Friday show, and my brother- and sister-in-law are coming from Ohio to see the show with us. This is their first U2 show ever, and my sister-in-law is SO excited. I know she would be thrilled to even have a chance at meeting the band, so if anyone has any new updates on the hotels, it would be MUCH appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom