Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hi folks, and welcome to the second part of the party! :wave:

We are about half an hour away from U2 taking the stage. We have a stream! IT IS CURRENTLY PLAYING PRE-SHOW MUSIC FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT. U2 ARE NOT ON STAGE YET.

Link: http://live.g0rman.com:8000/listen.pls

IF YOU ARE ON THE ORIGINAL STREAM, PLEASE SWITCH TO THE LINK I JUST GAVE! By listening to the link I just gave, it will reduce strain on the original stream and thereby reduce buffering and improve the quality of things. Thank you!

That link should work in iTunes, WinAmp, etc. In iTunes, go to Advanced and then Open Stream. In WinAmp, go to Add and then Add URL.

Pearl Jam's set finished a few minutes ago. No appearances by any of U2, so if the two bands are going to collaborate, it's going to be during U2's set.

Enjoy the party!

Thanks all for your responses.

Unfortunately, I gotta run. Man, I wish I could stick around for the show.

It looks like it's going to be a busy thread tonight. My prediction is a minimum of four threads for this setlist party alone!

Take care all!

kennerado said:
lol oh no 2 part 2 threads

Can we use this one? Just so that the important stream info is in the lead post rather than lost somewhere within the thread.

OK, the mirror should be working. I hope we don't have to go back and put more strain on the original stream. :(

Axver said:

Can we use this one? Just so that the important stream info is in the lead post rather than lost somewhere within the thread.

I posted the link in the 1st thread

Why is it 128 Kbps..although I have broadband unfortunely I am capped so I can only download 64 Kbps. :sad: The Kick FM source is using a lower bitrate....so there is no advantage in using 128 Kbps. In fact you could host more listeners if you used the same bitrate as Kick FM. I was able to listen to Kick FM before but unfortunately it doesn't seem to want to play.

Or Edge may be saying, "Finally I can put all this crap away..."

Bono thinks, "But Edge your on FIRE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom