Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Khanada seems to have vanished so we can't even get info from her about the mirror's status.

ok

the FIRST comp had a bad sound drive so the net guy had to reset it up nother puter

I changed from the kick fm to
gor0mans site

both times what i got on ther winamp id stream line was

Kh...Rh..is the bestest and now siolence..

ANYmore suggestions or is it just wait till show starts agian

HELP !!!
:huh: :) :huh: :)

Last edited:
gracie, log into Messenger and add abigail to your friends list when she invites you, then she'll invite you to the chat

COBL_04 said:
okay i clicked on the link at the start of this thread....and nero opened up....the words KhanadaRhodes is the bestest are scrolling across and i cant hear anything, havent been able to for 3 mins...is this because i have dial-up? i dont know i have no idea when it comes to streaming...someone please help....

I have dial up and that's the stream I always use in the past. It always worked.. I'd keep it there for a bit just in case..:up:

dazzledbylight said:

ok

the FIRST comp had a bad sound drive so the net guy had to reset it up nother puter

I changed from the kick fm to
gor0mans site

both times what i got on ther winamp id stream line was

Kh...Rh..is the bestest and now siolence..

ANYmore suggestions or is it just wait till shoe starts agian

HELP !!!

It's not working on gorman's stream right now.

U2 is reportedly not going on until 9:30ish, according to the Zootopian chat.

(Those folks are kind of weird...I like you all better :wink: )

BonoIsMyMuse said:
U2 is reportedly not going on until 9:30ish, according to the Zootopian chat.

(Those folks are kind of weird...I like you all better :wink: )

We are quite a loveable bunch now aren't we :D

I'm going over to the Zoo to see their most recent posts about the stream. If I'm not back in a few minutes, send someone to search for me

I and I in the said:
What those PJ fans don't know is that was a tribute band playing tonight. The real PJ is chained in my basement watching the Vertigo Chicago DVD.

Lies!!! :mad:

Although that might explain the abbreviated setlist. Maybe fake Eddie didn't have real Eddie's stamina. :hmm:

OH GOD I'M TIRED....3:22 am....:yawn:

U2Girl1978 said:
Seriously, it's not that difficult to read the thread. Pay attention to what people write so we won't have to write the same shit over and over. Omg!!!!!!!

QFT. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom