Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Wow, it's just about over. Welcome to the final setlist party for the Vertigo Tour! It feels a bit weird that this is all coming to an end. :sad:

Today's concert is in Honolulu, Hawaii, and we're starting the setlist party early because people have expressed interest in the support acts Rocko and the Devils and Pearl Jam. Rocko and the Devils begin at 6:30pm. I believe U2 are on stage at 9pm but that isn't confirmed. For reference, 9pm Hawaiian time is 6pm Melbourne time, 7am London time, 2am New York time, and 11pm Los Angeles time.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
We are hoping to have an audio stream. Unfortunately, we do not have a confirmed source yet, but we may be able to get one or two. What we need is someone who can manage the Skype and Shoutcast stuff, someone who knows what they're doing. gorman is unavailable, but we CAN use his Shoutcast server to broadcast the audio. We just need someone who can establish the call. I have hopefully all the details required for gorman's server.

If we cannot establish our own source, I believe Zootopia have a source or two. Now, there have been some spats between Interference and Zootopia before, but I would hope we can put those aside and co-operate so that this show can be heard by the maximum amount of people. We can establish a mirror using gorman's server that can allow 200+ people to listen. All we need is someone who can listen to Zootopia's stream and knows how to mirror it. This mirror would be open to anyone to enjoy, Interferencers and Zootopians and all other U2 fans alike.

Please people, let's make this work. If everything goes right, this may be our best setlist party yet. Let's see out the Vertigo Tour in style. :)

Enjoy the party! Hopefully U2 have some surprises in store for us! :wave:

:hyper: :hyper:

I am sad this tour is ending too. I hope we will see another tour sooner rather than later. But I am happy that so many Interferencers got to enjoy it, including fans in South America, Japan and of course, Australia and New Zealand.

Houston, we have liftoff :wink:

It's been way too f'ing long since I've been able to make it to a setlist party - hopefully I can stay up for the whole thing :lol:

coolian2 said:

Is that tonight/today?

Yes it is mate , 8pm in Japan

Winner again , I must say , is facing Internacional of Brazil who won the Libertadores = The Champions League of South America

Hi Everyone!:wave:

This is my first set-list party....

I can't wait to see what surprises the guys have got in store for us all. I'm sure it's going to be another night to remember.

To all of those lucky enough to be there in person!:combust: :combust: :combust:

I and I in the said:
Stupid U2.com sort of spoiled that they'll be playing Rockin In the Free World and Love and Peace.

I think Rockin' In The Free World could show up in Pearl Jam's set rather than U2's, though. I can see Bono and Edge coming on stage to join Vedder and Co.

I and I in the said:
Lemon,
I'm in Harford County.

Stupid U2.com sort of spoiled that they'll be playing Rockin In the Free World and Love and Peace.

Ah, nice. Out near the bay. :drool:

Is anyone else a bit disappointed that U2 will be playing TWO covers tonight? :eyebrow:

I was just thinking how much was goin on Japan lately

We had

- 2 U2 Concerts
- The World Championship of Volley , Which Brazil crushed :drool:
- And now the Championship who's deciding the arguably best football team in the world

Hey Axver mate gimme a little of info about football in Auckland , do u guys have like a league , same period of europeans one ?

I'm going to grade my students' final work while I stay up with the setlist party so I feel a little less guilty about staying up so ridiculously late. Some people from my department are having a party at someone's house a few blocks from here, and I said I was, ahem, too busy to go :reject:

Diane L said:

:wave:

I am sad this tour is ending too. I hope we will see another tour sooner rather than later. But I am happy that so many Interferencers got to enjoy it, including fans in South America, Japan and of course, Australia and New Zealand.

Well said Diane L :yes:

I'm going to miss the setlist parties.. :sad:

LemonMelon said:
Is anyone else a bit disappointed that U2 will be playing TWO covers tonight? :eyebrow:

You do realise that was standard practice on ZooTV? :wink:

In fact, I think the Vertigo Tour has had the lowest frequency of cover songs since the UF Tour, or maybe the War Tour.

J_NP said:
Hey Axver mate gimme a little of info about football in Auckland , do u guys have like a league , same period of europeans one ?

Stuffed if I know. If we do have a league in New Zealand, it isn't very high profile. There is a New Zealand soccer team that plays in Australia's domestic league, the Football Kingz.

I'm not too interested in soccer. After all, I'm a Kiwi. Rugby is the national religion, and cricket the summer sport of choice. When soccer does interest me, it's usually European tournaments. I've never cared for Kiwi soccer. I don't even support our national soccer team. I support The Netherlands.

sue4u2 said:

I'm going to miss the setlist parties.. :sad:

Me too. :( Probably not another one until 2008/2009. :sad:

I remember this one time I was pretty sick, so all I could do was post in the setlist party and zone out. :wink: Fun. I think that was one of the Chicago leg 3 shows.

Diane L said:

VERTIGO TOUR WAS DA BIEAST :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom