Holy Crap...Look at what those scalpers are selling!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That price will drop. Don't get discouraged. My friend got floor seats for an Elevation show from a broker for $125 each. And I actually got them for $45.

If anyone is stupid enough to pay that much, they deserve to lose the money.

MrBrau1 said:
That price will drop. Don't get discouraged. My friend got floor seats for an Elevation show from a broker for $125 each. And I actually got them for $45.

Is that because you jumped some guys and took their tickets if I remember correctly?

No Way that price holds. The patient person will wait until some of they hysteria has died down, and the online prices will drop.

But hey, it's not a bad deal when you consider he's throwing in the new CD for Free! Wow! What a bargain.

why go to a ticket broker in the first place? try getting your tickets from the venue direct, thats what I did for elevation tour, got 6 tickets in all, 2 for 3 out of the 4 nights they played at earls court, 4 of them came from prop and the other 2 from earls court direct. I could of got the 4th night as a woman I spoke to phoned up the venue on the afternoon of the concert and she still got a ticket! why didn't I think of that? lol

My sweet Lord. You know, for that price, I would expect to see God, Jesus, several angels, and all the disciples.

sallycinnamon78 said:
My sweet Lord. You know, for that price, I would expect to see God, Jesus, several angels, and all the disciples.

but wait, isn't that the typical U2 concert experience anyway???

:)

Back
Top Bottom