Holy Crap! "Kite" was rehearsed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We've known for a couple of days now that U2 are rehearsing Kite.

The Slow Loris said:
Ah, the best song off ATYCLB is finally getting its recognition on the Vertigo tour. Still can't believe it wasn't even a single.

Amen.

Suddenly the prediction of "Songs to emerge" on the Vertigo tour seem about right...

If they predicted KITE, then Ultraviolet, One Tree Hill and Twilight should show up...

theu2fly said:
Suddenly the prediction of "Songs to emerge" on the Vertigo tour seem about right...

If they predicted KITE, then Ultraviolet, One Tree Hill and Twilight should show up...

I still have my money on Shadows and Tall Trees, but that's just me...

LemonMacPhisto said:

I still have my money on Shadows and Tall Trees, but that's just me...

Nah, I've put all my money on Things To Make and Do to appear in the Brisbane set, sandwiched between Father is an Elephant and Scarlet. I'll be bitterly disappointed if that little trio isn't included in the set somewhere. I'll find out in a few hours time I guess :lol:

theu2fly said:

I think Kite is appearing mainly because they didn't play there on the last tour. I think the other songs are a lot less likely.

Back
Top Bottom