Hey Willie Williams.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you don't know, The Electric Co.
In Australia, The Electric Co.
And New Zealand, The Electric Co.
We bloody want THE E-LEC-TRIC CO.!

:drool:

One of my favourite Simpsons jokes is the Australia episode. In it, there's a picture of a mailed envelope to the Simpsons and on the stamp it says "Australia, Celebrating 30 Years of Electricity"

I just think it's appropriate for this thread.

u2fp

Please do not confuse Mr. Williams,

Y O U A L L W A N T H I M T O S U G G E S T T O T H E B A N D T O P L A Y:

O N E T R E E H I L L

dammit!!!!!

ouizy said:
Please do not confuse Mr. Williams,

Y O U A L L W A N T H I M T O S U G G E S T T O T H E B A N D T O P L A Y:

O N E T R E E H I L L

dammit!!!!!

Yeah, too right, don't make the man's mind wander.

well they did say that the latin american crowd weren't as familiar with the old songs so I reckon when they get over to Oz they'll throw Electic Co and maybe Bad back into the set.

dont think they'll put electric co. back in it since they saw that this setlist really works in south america.

a shame really, it has been the best tune on the vertigo tour.

@arzcrack: well said, you can NEVER have too much AB in a setlist.

how blessed chile was, UTEOTW//Zoo//Fly//MW//One//Love :drool:

now all they need to do is drop 1-2 new songs from AB in it and take away some others (maybe fly/mw?)

would love to hear "even better than the real thing" and "ultra violet" this tour

Last edited:
mirrorballman said:

how blessed chile was, UTEOTW//Zoo//Fly//MW//One//Love :drool:

Buenos Aires is in Argentina ;D

I don't think we need more Achtung, but boy would it be cool if they started performing Love Is Blindness for the rest of the tour. I don't care if they drop the entire Achtung encore. Love Is Blindness live would be incredible.

To give the tour a grand finale, they should switch
Zoo Station/The Fly/Mysterious Ways with
I Will Follow/The Electric Co./The Ocean/, rotate With Or Without You with Bad, play either "40" or Love Is Blindness as a closer, and put an acoustic Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses in the second encore.
They should keep playing The First Time.

Dump everything post 2000.

Add at least one song that will make the rest of the planet cry.

Close with Love is Blindness.

Happy Earnie.

God Part III said:

Buenos Aires is in Argentina ;D

I don't think we need more Achtung, but boy would it be cool if they started performing Love Is Blindness for the rest of the tour. I don't care if they drop the entire Achtung encore. Love Is Blindness live would be incredible.

To give the tour a grand finale, they should switch
Zoo Station/The Fly/Mysterious Ways with
I Will Follow/The Electric Co./The Ocean/, rotate With Or Without You with Bad, play either "40" or Love Is Blindness as a closer, and put an acoustic Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses in the second encore.
They should keep playing The First Time.

No Way... I want to See Them rock the place with Zoo Station/The Fly/MW. I've never seen them live and this is U2 at thier funkiest...the Australian Public have kinda forgotten about U2 till now and the younger ones that are'nt crazy fans like us just won't appreciate too many old skool 'unkown' songs.

Yes play Electric Co after Elevation towards the start, but don't tinker with the first half of the awesome Encore!! All I want is You would be a brilliant closer too!! All Aussies know that song very well! It's the only U2 song I ever hear getting played by cover bands in pubs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom