help a fellow propaganda member out please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil horn

Babyface
...no, not me.

my best friend, who joined Propaganda around the same time I did, has not got any of the benefits of his longtime membership that the rest of have...

because he moved, he never received the Propaganda letter offering up his membership at discount. he signed up anyway. and he says he says has tried repeatedly to contact the website administrators to no avail about his standing as a Propaganda member.

I would be freaking out.

but he has two small little girls now, so supposedly he's not allowed to freak out about tickets to rock shows anymore.

but he should be seeing some more shows! (and of course, he should be taking me with him!)

tickets for Vegas are going on sale tomorrow to Propaganda members. we attended the Pop kickoff show in Vegas as Propaganda members, I'd LOVE a return engagement for Vertigo.

so can you help him out? has anybody solved this dilemma already? is there anybody that can be contacted before it's too late?

any responses or PMs would be appreciated...

--------------------
hello hello, from the e. vil... nyc.

Moving this to the general tour discussion area... I am sure that you will receive help there a lot quicker...

I know there is a lot of information about this, if I could only remember where.... :huh:

I am sure people that went through this will remember...

Oh no worries... just trying to help you out... lot more traffic through here! :wave:

Here... I know there were a lot more ways to get in touch with them... but this is a start

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116696&highlight=propaganda

Specifically..

tawanda said:
You can read my post about this in other threads, but basically my story is about the same. I can relate. I was successful at getting this resolved just last night after giving up on it. I started making calls sending emails 3 months ago, but decide to try again.

I was an old prop member who never got the letter and wasn't on their list. I called the other number found on another post.

1-800-767-7160

I hope everything works out for you. I know it is very frustrating! Actually I referred to it as "enraging".

They're on Pacific Time and open late, so you may be able to get something resolved today... Good luck

He should definately go straight to fanfire. I'm sure they're not as busy now since there are probably not too many people left with unused codes.

1-800-767-7160

Many people who called during the 2nd presale got their prop membership resolved.

He should tell them he was a Prop member and have as much information (like old address) as he can.

Let us know what happens.

They got fixed?

Er... :shifty: you know what I mean... on for the presale?

they had their names found on the list.

so now they waiting for an e-mail... hopefully they will receive it by tomorrow. it's probably the same one that just reactivates their code.

thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom