Heartland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Solo_8

The Fly
Appropiate song lfor leg III...Heartland....
and the poison rain brings a flood of fear...in this Heartland...

If U2 ever played Heartland live, I don't think there'd be any more posts from Aardvark or I as we would've both died of joy.

Wasn't this song ever performed live? I'm not sure, but I can't even imagine the band NOT playing this on Lovetown. :scratch:

Lancemc said:
Wasn't this song ever performed live? I'm not sure, but I can't even imagine the band NOT playing this on Lovetown. :scratch:

Wondering this too!:hmm:

Anyone know whether this song was ever performed live? I would like to know..and would love the boot for it if its out there.:drool:

Lancemc said:

Heartland was never performed live, but it was snippeted during the intro of Where The Streets Have No Name on 13 October 1989 in Melbourne.

Rattle and Hum....when they are all sitting there looking over the Mississippi....and Heartland plays....probably the best moment in the movie....

Heartland:drool:

"Go thumb a lift there, Edge!"

That's what Bono says, right? It took me ages to figure it out, and I'm still not 100% sure that's what he says.

corianderstem said:
"Go thumb a lift there, Edge!"

That's what Bono says, right? It took me ages to figure it out, and I'm still not 100% sure that's what he says.

I think that's it.

Back
Top Bottom