Hawaii will only be one show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

russmadem

The Fly
Although it hasn't been officially confirmed, it appears there will only be 1 Hawaii show instead of the rumored 2 shows. I have a friend who works for U2. He sent me an email which said he just found out Tues. there will only be 1 Hawaii show. He had been under the assumption there would be 2 shows, but was told now this will not be the case.

Actually, it is.
Sold out!

Seeing as russmadem already posted this in the tourdates forum and it got merged with the Hawaii thread there and the fact that the mods like to keep all discussion in one place, this thread will probably be :lock:

Sorry, but I cannot and will not reveal my friend's name. Perhaps I should not have mentioned it, but I know there are people out there still debating whether to spend the money and go to Hawaii for the last show. I thought knowing there would only be 1 show instead of 2 might be something these people would like to know as they try to decide whether to come or not. I don't blame anyone who doesn't believe this, but unfortunately it is true. I suppose anything is possible, but at present there will only be 1 Hawaii show.

russmadem said:
I know there are people out there still debating whether to spend the money and go to Hawaii for the last show. I thought knowing there would only be 1 show instead of 2 might be something these people would like to know as they try to decide whether to come or not.

Spot on.

Thanks for sharing what you know.
I'm sure it's appreciated.

Miringeltje said:

Seeing as russmadem already posted this in the tourdates forum and it got merged with the Hawaii thread there and the fact that the mods like to keep all discussion in one place, this thread will probably be :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom