Have fan club GA tickets but can't get there early

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timmerweb

Babyface
Just as the topic says... got fan club general admission tickets but I doubt I'll be able to line up much before 5pm. I was just hoping to hear experiences from others with fan club tickets that ended up near the back of the fan club line, how good a spot did you end up getting? Was it a big advantage over non-flan club people?

Also general tips on where to stand would be great as well. I saw the suggestion in a previous posting to stand near the back of the ellipse if lucky enough to get in, great info there. How about tips if you're out of the ellipse?

This will be the first show on the tour I'm attending, and I've kept away from any spoilers about it so I actually know pretty much zero about what the show is like.

-Tim

Inside the ellipse toward the back is great. See the show, and still see at least Larry, Edge and Bono up close. Adam hardly ventures out of where we usually see him. I was outside the ellipse, right in front first leg. Great spot. If getting there late, you may or may not get in the ellipse. Lottery system will tell.

Back
Top Bottom