Have and Have Nots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
Re: U2's Decision to implement a 1-show limit

You mean I'm going to be competing for tickets with people from the Atlanta area mainly, not the entire country? You mean I won't lose tickets to my first and possibly only show to someone who's seen them 20+ times? WOOHOO! Oh, I mean, ummm...bummer.

I know it sucks that this isn't the kind of concert where you'll be able to follow the band, and get to know them, and have them send you all Christmas cards, but it's one of the sacrifices you make when you're seeing the biggest band in the world on tour. Can't have it both ways.

I understand why people would be upset with it, but for my personal situation, this is a real plus.

Dallas Schoo sent me Christmas greetings in 2001 not the band but close.

I don't get to travel as much, I got a new job and an 11month old. I only decided to go to San Diego today when I got 2 GA for opening nite. It is weird that I couldn't get Philly but get good seats in CA.

indra said:

Okaaayy. So under normal conditions (such as buying food), how many people here love welfare? Or does thinking that's a wonderful idea only apply to U2 tickets? ;)
:lol:

WELFARE'S AWESOME, MAN! Gooooooooooo welfare!!!

My guess is we're all a bit biased regarding welfare, considering we're currently using a computer to connect to the Internet, a.k.a. not on welfare.

But it's awesome, man! Welfare rocks!!! :up: :up: :up:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom