Has anyone in the UK got their tickets yet ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uwwedoogie said:
I'm assumming H you havent recieved yours and your saying this to calm your nerves... :eyebrow:
havent got mine yet.

Didn't mean to be rude, its just that every day we're getting new threads of this type!

Just relax people!

uwwedoogie said:
well i got mine and none of you have yours... i apologize what im about to do...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

:sad: im sorry
i'm not that desperate to receive a piece of paper mate. Glad you are so excited about receiving yours.

excuse me.....

for not reading every thread and post every day. I do have another life outside of U2.
Thanks for the info though

Sally - How the f**k can you do 1800 posts in 3 months. Are you on here 24 hrs a day ?
Dont take it the wrong way I am laughing whilst writing this.

I 'm not panicking, but I would like it if I received my Croke Park tickets soon. Not only gives it me the confirmation that everything went OK with Ticketmaster (hey, you never know...), but I also want to try to trade some of my tickets for the show the next day. And that's a bit difficult when you don't have them in your hand...

brianpotter said:
Sally - How the f**k can you do 1800 posts in 3 months. Are you on here 24 hrs a day ?
Dont take it the wrong way I am laughing whilst writing this.

:lmao: That's ok... I often wonder that myself. I actually have a full-time job - I'm a Store Manager! I'm having a couple of weeks off at the mo. I getr really bad insomnia so spend loads of time arsing around on the 'net at night. :lol: I'm also an exceptionally fast typer and have eyes in the back of my head.

Popmartijn said:
I 'm not panicking, but I would like it if I received my Croke Park tickets soon. Not only gives it me the confirmation that everything went OK with Ticketmaster (hey, you never know...), but I also want to try to trade some of my tickets for the show the next day. And that's a bit difficult when you don't have them in your hand...

You're not in the UK so you don't count! :wink:

Mijn kleine bontekoe vriendje. Ik ben gek :crazy:

I assume you are both close relatives of Planes, Trucks, and Bus then.

Last edited:
I e-mailed ticket master last month and they said that they want be sending out the tickets until April due to the fact they want be recieving them from u2 until the end of this month!!

Back
Top Bottom