has anyone here ever met bono in a personal situation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattFromNYC

War Child
Hey, has anyone ever met the band (Bono in particular) in a more personal situation, instead of a concert, after concert, meet and greet, etc. like hanging around dublin or, a bar, stuff like that? Or if not you, someone else you know who has.

And if so, what was Bono like?

I'm sure this question is asked a lot... so hope I'm not being a pain in the arse.

I have met Bono shortly once during the opening of Anton Corbijn's exposition in Groningen (Holland) in 2000.

During that same evening I did however have a chat with Adam Clayton who was also there (unannounced)... Nobody recognised him in the crowd (party where Howie B was playing) expect for me... He was on his way bringing some drinks to Howie when I asked him to sign the invitation for me, which he did... We shortly talked about all kind of things until he wanted to join his friends again... Very cool...

MattFromNYC said:
Hey, has anyone ever met the band (Bono in particular) in a more personal situation, instead of a concert, after concert, meet and greet, etc. like hanging around dublin or, a bar, stuff like that? Or if not you, someone else you know who has.

And if so, what was Bono like?

I'm sure this question is asked a lot... so hope I'm not being a pain in the arse.
you seem very interested in meeting bono, and what bono's personality is like

Back
Top Bottom