Has anyone has a ticketmaster order cancelled?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was fortunate enough to be able to change credit cards for one of my Toronto GA's today. When I called they immediately pulled up all of my orders and the guy said I had 6 GA and that the pre-sale was included in the total ticket allotment. I stressed that I was pretty sure it wasn't, and he checked with his supervisor. His exact words were "Sorry about that, you were right, I just checked with my supervisor and he informed me that U2.com made a special arrangement with us and presale tickets aren't included".

If you weren't able to change your card, I suggest you try again. It really depends on who you get, my guy didn't sympathize at all with me, but he still helped out when I convinced him I was a big fan. Remember, they're trying to eliminate scalpers buying huge groups of GA's, not ruin a fans experience.

^ Did you buy two tickets from the presale, the latter four from general?

What I'm trying to ask is whether or not the two from general can be on the same card as the two from the presale. I'm thinking the answer is a yes?

Last edited:
I called this afternoon, and I had no problem putting one of my orders on a diffrent card, the guy was really cool. I also asked him if I used my Mom's credit card if it would still get canceled, and he said no, all that matters is a diffrent name and credit card!

I'm somewhat alarmed as, out of the blue, I had this message from Ticketbastard today:

RE: Ticket confirmation

| | | Inbox

Response
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

This mail box no longer receives incoming mail. If you require
assistance, please visit our Help Desk at
http://ticketmaster.custhelp.com

When logging on to this address you may find it useful to save it to
your favourites in order to access the site in the future.

Thank you

Ticketmaster Customer Services

Er... what the ?"!%?

What bothers me is that Ticketmaster doesn't show in the order status any flag or warning that there's a problem with the order and the tickets are scheduled to be canceled some day. They have me calling every week to see if my will call order is fine. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom