Hartford Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like kiss on the cheek?

madonna/britney kiss?

i'm pulling for bono removing the breast part of adam's shirt, that would be more shocking

ramblin rose said:

Actually, I think you should be the one holding that sign. It would be so powerful.

:lol:

I was going to inch the sign over little by little during the show so that it looks like Chip wrote it :love:
It will be so moving during Streets :drool:

AHEM..I have an announcement to make.

I'M GOING TO BUFFALO FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I think Chizip should take 10,000 signs saying "PLAY SOMETHING NEW", pass them out, and get everyone to hold them up for the whole show.

These signs should include ink that only appears in certain lighting colours that says "PLAY MOFO YOU MOFOS".

wenda said:
AHEM..I have an announcement to make.

I'M GOING TO BUFFALO FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:HYPER: :HYPER: :HYPER: :HYPER: :HYPER: :HYPER: :HYPER: :HYPER:

awesome! high 5!

down low!

i be fast and you be slow!

Axver said:

Nearly two months, yeah. 19 December to sometime in mid-February in Mexico.

Though for me, it'll be 19 December to 17 March. I'm not going to look at the fourth leg sets. Or try not to anyway!

How will you co-run u2-vertigo-tour.com then? :)

(sorry if this has already been asked)

kellyahern said:

Just stand behind him, maybe add an "and me" to the sign with a big arrow pointing down :hmm:

it would be pretty insulting if bono saw it, and kissed adam

then walked to the other side of the ellipse

talk about the cold shoulder

Axver said:
I think Chizip should take 10,000 signs saying "PLAY SOMETHING NEW", pass them out, and get everyone to hold them up for the whole show.

These signs should include ink that only appears in certain lighting colours that says "PLAY MOFO YOU MOFOS".

I'm not standing next to him if he does this - I will of course take pictures of Bono getting angry at Chip - I bet Gorman could even have video for you guys :hmm:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Just stand behind him, maybe add an "and me" to the sign with a big arrow pointing down :hmm:

Or maybe you could stand next to him with a sign that says

"<------He wants Bono & Adam to Kiss More"

I love fan signage. :drool:

Harbinger said:

How will you co-run u2-vertigo-tour.com then? :)

(sorry if this has already been asked)

That's what I'm trying to figure out, heh.

At least I can keep working on improving the older sets ...

Axver said:
I'm not going to look at the fourth leg sets. Or try not to anyway!
Um, aren't you in charge of a setlist website? How are you going to update that without looking at the sets?

cleazer said:
Um, aren't you in charge of a setlist website? How are you going to update that without looking at the sets?

We're trying to work out what we can do.

I really don't want to know if U2 are playing a static set or Vertigo x2 or whatever. It will take away from my experience, and when I'm paying $100 per show, I want to get my money's worth.

Axver said:
That's what I'm trying to figure out, heh.
Just have someone else update it for you. You'll just have to avoid looking at your own site for a month. :lol:

kellyahern said:

:lol:

I considered trying to go to Cleveland, but I have to work Winter Wonderland for the parks and rec department. I'm "guarding the Santa entrance" :rolleyes:.

SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTAAAA!!!!

I know him!
I know him!

Axver said:
I really don't want to know if U2 are playing a static set or Vertigo x2 or whatever. It will take away from my experience, and when I'm paying $100 per show, I want to get my money's worth.
It's reasonable to assume that the South American sets will be different from the Aus/NZ ones though.

kellyahern said:

I do too. He's in charge of athletics.

no, I really know him, picture of me below

ferrellelf1qx.jpg

your Santa sits on a throne of lies :huh:

cleazer said:
It's reasonable to assume that the South American sets will be different from the Aus/NZ ones though.

I don't think so. Look at the Popmart sets - essentially the same. The only real change was Mothers Of The Disappeared in Argentina and Chile versus a regular MLK for Hutchence in Australia. Oh, and Australia was the only country to have Bad as a regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom