Happy Birthday, Axver! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

I wish I could too, but my "Big Java" textbook (the most boring thing ever - fact) calls.

Awww, boo. :(

And no, I haven't. Too busy. How are we doing?

Well, you just played two games up in Brisbane. You beat Australia on the 15th and then were conclusively beaten by Sri Lanka on the 17th.

By the way, GG, I don't know if you've seen the draw for the 2007 Cricket World Cup.

Pool I: Australia, South Africa, Netherlands, Scotland

Pool II: Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

Pool III: New Zealand, England, Kenya, Canada

Pool IV: West Indies, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Ireland

GibsonGirl said:
how are you doing today?
whore.gif

Axver said:

Well, you just played two games up in Brisbane. You beat Australia on the 15th and then were conclusively beaten by Sri Lanka on the 17th.

Am I reading this correctly? We were beaten by Sri Lanka?

SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 5 June, 1983 Denver
2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
3. Gone 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
4. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
5. All Along the Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
6. Red Hill Mining Town Studio
7. Drowning Man Studio
8. The Unforgettable Fire 7 November, 1984 Glasgow
9. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet) 26 December, 1989 Dublin
10. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) 8 November, 1987 Denver
11. Crumbs from Your Table 4 October, 2005 Boston
12. Acrobat U2Mixer's Live Mix Thingie
13. Until the End of the World

GibsonGirl said:

Am I reading this correctly? We were beaten by Sri Lanka?

By about 100 runs. You keeled over and died. They set a target in the 280s and you guys were dismissed for something like 188.

KhanadaRhodes said:

how are you doing today?
whore.gif

Not too well. :mad: I nearly got run over at the traffic lights because the wind blew me into the street. It was HORRIBLE. Flurrying too. Flurries plus high wind equals driving needles of death. My whole face was numb.

And then sociology bored me to death.

How are you?

LemonMacPhisto said:
There's civilization in Sri Lanka?

Muttiah Muralitharan, one of the world's best spin bowlers, is a Sri Lankan.

GibsonGirl said:
Not too well. :mad: I nearly got run over at the traffic lights because the wind blew me into the street. It was HORRIBLE. Flurrying too. Flurries plus high wind equals driving needles of death. My whole face was numb.

How are you?
eek! but i read flurries as furries and i thought you were attacked by a furry on campus or something :lol: :hug:

yes yes. sociology in high school was fun. sociology in college = teh boring!

i'm fine, thanks :D

Gen. Chat said:
Sooo...what's everbody been up to lately?
hopefully i'm working on getting a job :drool:

Zooropa1310 said:

Any reason?

"Pop-y crap" good enough for you?

I once had to endure one of his CDs. I was quite happy when my ears managed to escape from its clutches.

Axver said:

Muttiah Muralitharan, one of the world's best spin bowlers, is a Sri Lankan.

I am completely retarded when it comes to Rugby or Cricket, I know nothing about them except they're similar to American Football and Baseball a bit :shrug:

*calls Chuck Norris to use as heat shield to avoid flames*

GibsonGirl said:

How are you?

:lol: I was out in that today, as well! I was constantly losing grip with my made-in-China winter footwear.

I wonder if we'll ever meet at a traffic light? :hmm:

SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 5 June, 1983 Denver
2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
3. Gone 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
4. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
5. All Along the Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
6. Red Hill Mining Town Studio
7. Drowning Man Studio
8. The Unforgettable Fire 7 November, 1984 Glasgow
9. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet) 26 December, 1989 Dublin
10. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) 8 November, 1987 Denver
11. Crumbs from Your Table 4 October, 2005 Boston
12. Acrobat U2Mixer's Live Mix Thingie
13. Until the End of the World 28 August, 1993 Dublin
14. Love and Peace or Else

Axver said:
By the way, GG, I don't know if you've seen the draw for the 2007 Cricket World Cup.

Pool I: Australia, South Africa, Netherlands, Scotland

Pool II: Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

Pool III: New Zealand, England, Kenya, Canada

Pool IV: West Indies, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Ireland

Interesting! The Netherlands and Scotland are a joke. So are the Aussies, but you never know. Looks like the Brits will be the only ones that could be remotely dangerous in your pool. The Canadian cricket team (just like the Canadian rugby team) is a total farce.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I am completely retarded when it comes to Rugby or Cricket, I know nothing about them except they're similar to American Football and Baseball a bit :shrug:

*calls Chuck Norris to use as heat shield to avoid flames*

You need to be educated so that you may enjoy far better sports than your American crap. :yes:

And ooohhh, I love this LAPOE!

angelordevil said:

:lol: I was out in that today, as well! I was constantly losing grip with my made-in-China winter footwear.

I wonder if we'll ever meet at a traffic light? :hmm:

Made in China footwear :drool:

my new shoes made my achilles blister :madspit:

Axver said:

By about 100 runs. You keeled over and died. They set a target in the 280s and you guys were dismissed for something like 188.

That's fucking abysmal. :yuck:

Axver said:

You need to be educated so that you may enjoy far better sports than your American crap. :yes:

And ooohhh, I love this LAPOE!

I'm not a big fan of those 2 American sports

but I love Basketball :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom