Hampden tix still available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corner

Acrobat
I'm sure someone put up a similar post a while back, but for all those who missed it and are desperately looking for Scottish tickets...

try this: 0161 8321111

May this line give you a grinning face like mine ;)

(well maybe just the grin on secod thoughts, for your sakes)

Sorry...yeah a little bit more detail would have been helpful. There are both standing and seating tix left (though not sure which categories of seating). The company is ticketline.co.uk - a pretty respectable ticket outlet. Like all the other main ones (Ticketmaster, Aloud, Gigsandtours) the tickets are all face value.
2 Standing tix cost me £114 which I think is pretty standard
I noticed that online, all the other gigs were sold out as expected but beside the Scottish dates there was a link to the phone number I posted above.

Good luck anyway!

@ Corner

mate hope ur at Hampden early
im buying you beers

i just got 2 standing tickets your a savour
thanks man

ive seen the guys 12 times and missed
out on tickets everywhere gone to quick

but im SO Happyyyyyy
got mines booked standing too

yeee haaaa

cheers BB Mac

they have been putting more on sale over the last couple of days, they put more for manchester yesterday, am so sorry i couldnt let anyone know, i only found out when they had all gone,

America, Australia, Italy and England - My God :ohmy:!!!!! I thought I was having an exciting day out, travelling across my tiny country over to Glasgow! Respect and homage, I pay you, in great abundance :applaud:
U2 have the most dedicated fans in the world!!! Love Y'all :hug:

Great call Corner, just got 2 standing for £114 also. The only problem I had is being from Ireland they need a UK address to post them out to. I just gave them the name of a colleague in our sister company in England & they'll post them onto him.

Is this a conscience effort by the band to beat the touts I wonder ?.

Just read this elsewhere about these Hampden tickets -

"Story goes that loads of people bought more than the maximum allocation (4) on the internet. They got refunds and lost the tickets which went back on sale."

Thanks a lot corner :)

Just got 2 standing tickets :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

They don't post out the tickets until 4-6 weeks before the concert, is this the same for everybody else who ordered?

I was told 4 weeks before so that ties in with your information. I feel like the cat that got the cream. No bloody U2.com subscription for me & no crazy tout charges either. It's a double whammy.

Yeah i know how you feel RABID :D

Just booked my flights on easyjet to Glasgow £23 each return :shocked:

It's too good to be true!

Thanks again corner you're a lifesaver!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom