Grammy's Protest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aledavid

The Fly
Hey, all u2 fans near LAX, go to Grammy's awards and make a protest for all the problems!!!

It will be great, U2 must do something!

You people are absolutely, completely, and totally deranged. There's nothing more pathetic than whining fans who didn't get their top choice in U2 tickets.

And this happens EVERY tour. Please don't delude yourself into thinking this is all somehow new. U2 has been the biggest band in the world for about 20 years, and every tour, there are way more fans than there are tickets. Unfortunately, not everyone can go to the shows. It sucks, yes, but that's life. There are many, many, many other people just like you who love U2 and who got tickets today. But you didn't. I know that's hard to deal with, and I know you feel wronged, and I know you probably love the band so much that you want to sue somebody, but take a deep breath and chill out. It's only rock n' roll. Crazy shit happens. There will be a DVD.

I will repost my feelings in this thread:

If people want to get together and get a lawyer and take legal action against Ticketmaster, the promoters or whoever regarding the presales debacle - fine.

But DON'T DISGRACE U2! We do not even know if they knew all the fine details of this presales - they may not even be responsible for any of this.

So, until we know for sure if U2 had any complicity in this presales fraud, PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Their credibility and living legacy are on the line here - and there is no reason to tarnish them.

I can't see anything to be ultimately gained by your proposed actions - except more pain for U2.

And I'm not comfortable with that.

Take good care. The Goal is Soul.

ONE, debbie
---------------------

NO GRAMMYS PROTEST - PLEASE!

You will only regret it later.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom