Got em but my god what a ball ache - advice for US friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mkdominatr said:

Hmm.. it has it up when i go there. it also says something about the presale..

sorry - maybe it's just ticketmaster UK then :) the have them up, but you can't buy them on there

For the Pearl Jams fan club, they gave us a code to use for the presale we could use by directly logging onto ticketmaster.com. Why the hell would you make us go through u2.com when It has less capacity, it is totally stupid.

agingu2fan said:
what a bomb! said:
I actually lost my email link over the weekend had to reinstall windows xp and lost everything on my comp! do they have a general link with your access code at the end of it? if so maybe someone could post it minus there own access code obviously! [/QUOTE

sorry what I meant was I hve my code via u2.com but dont have my email link anymore, the whole of my outlook email got wiped!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Good luck to the peeps who are trying in 20 minutes...

Hopefully they've worked the kinks out by now. :|

Eeeep, it's only twenty minutes, isn't it?

Here we go. <insert ultra-nervous emoticon here>

good luck for the people trying to get tix later on.....ill be reading your posts (and complaints for sure)

be patient and dont :combust:

I dont think mine goes on sale for one more hour, but I am going to try anyway...

Good luck to all, and here's hoping that regardless of how bitchy the process gets, we won't whine too much...

Am over the whining :sad: :sad:

im glad i already got them and can sit back and enjoy the comment without the stress...BTW its getting crowded in here seen all the people on the user browsing this site list...damn

again for all you americans best of luck....

I am in NY and trying for MSG......I went right in - entered 2 for GA floor and got a message back that there were none available. I tried again for best available and now am in the waiting que.....

Ok, it started pretty bad for NY... got my first bounce and I am trying again (it is telling me that I will have to wait for 15 minutes).

Back
Top Bottom