Gorman's Vertigo Tour Contribution Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorman great work bud.

I love what youre doing out there. I cant believe your actually going to stream a concert live. Thats just amazing.

This thread deserves a bump and a huge :up: for gorman's even more exceptional work at the second Chicago show, recording even more songs for us.

The other shows aren't going to seem nearly as good for those of us at home - until the St Louis show, that is! :hyper:

I would like to use my 15,000th post to compliment gorman once again on his dedicated and wonderful service to the general U2 fan community that has brought wonderful music and enjoyment to many of us.

Staying up watching the Vertigo stage come together was very exciting! Being able to enjoy U2 rocking out I Will Follow on SNL at the same time as the Americans was pretty cool for me, especially as I thought I simply wouldn't see it as I'm here in Australia. Eagerly awaiting special deliveries to my inbox the last two days has been the pinnacle, though. And then this possibility of a whole concert being streamed ... :drool:

Why doesn't someone intelligent and technologically clever like gorman run U2.com?

GORMAN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE INTERNET! :bow:

I'll jump on the bandwagon, too.

Gorman, you rock!! :rockon: :hug:
Thanks!

Secretly, I hate you because of all your visits to the ellipse...j/k.:wink:

Secretly i basically hate everyone on this forum..as the majority of you all have seen U2....and i haven't:sad:

I am outside Gorman's house as we speak stalking him, watching his every move, and then, will i pounce..

I am going to get you all, you hear, you all mwahahahahahahahaha:mad:

:wink:

LJT said:
Secretly i basically hate everyone on this forum..as the majority of you all have seen U2....and i haven't:sad:

I am outside Gorman's house as we speak stalking him, watching his every move, and then, will i pounce..

I am going to get you all, you hear, you all mwahahahahahahahaha:mad:

:wink:

LJT, you're welcome to come and get me. I'm having a rather boring day at work today!

Utoo said:
Secretly, I hate you because of all your visits to the ellipse...j/k.:wink:

:lol: He's had awesome ellipse luck, that's for sure!

the man is ridiculous

like witnessing an athlete at the peak of his/her powers...such has been the performance of gorman

Axver said:
Could one of the mods please change gorman's status from Refugee to God Part II?

I just really have to second the motion.

I just got back from Chicago and both shows and have been going through the setlist parties and watching the videos. These are my new treasured items because those shows were amazing (better than Seattle2, dare I say?!??!?) and to have such great video to watch any ol' time is astounding. A million times better than the voice mails I made for myself! Thanks gorman!!!!!

Time to :bump: this thread in a pre-emptive appreciation for the Conan stream soon to come!

:bow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom