Going to Toronto 4!!! Digital Cameras allowed????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge1967

The Fly
Sorry I know its been said but just wondering if anyone from Toronto 1-3 got cameras in without a problem. Or did people have problems? Im in GA so I don't want to have to go back to the car when I'm about to get in.
Thanks

I had 3 in my pocket and had no problem what so ever, they looked through purses/bags but did not seem to be looking very hard for anything.

I am putting my camera in my back pocket, it will look like a big ass wallet so unless they are checking asses out, it should be no problem for me. I will be in the 101 section.

Cya tonight!!!!:drool: :crazy:

As long as the camera does not have a detachable lens or is a professional one, you're cool, security will let you bring it in

Here's a very stupid question... but I'll be getting there right around 7:00 with non-GA ticket... when does the door open usually? (This being my 1st concert and all! :reject: )

Re: Cameras, I took my digital in on Wednesday evening no problem! Saw lots of other people with them as well.

Re: gates opening - they open at 6:30, with the show starting at 7:30 sharp (warm up band - Dashboard Confidential).

Back
Top Bottom