God bless allison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edgerulz

Acrobat
thanks to allison on the vertigo tour crew who helped get the people in the ga line inside the arena instead of waiting outide in the arctic conditions of buffalo. she rocks. she said she is on the new dvd disc 2 the first segment. if you see her, tell her thanks again for me.

As I stood outside in the regular line at 7:45pm around the back of the arena shivering in the bitter cold wind of Lake Erie, I prayed for the GA'ers and wondered how they withstood the bitter cold winds.

Now, I see that my belated prayers were answered already!! Thank goodness!

I wish the HSBC could have let the seatholders inside a little quicker!! I missed the entire opening act...I guess I was curious to see just how gorgeous Gavin Rossdale is in person...

And little did I know that the boys were still en route to the arena as well!!

Well thanks Allison for keeping the fans warm!!!

drumkeeran said:

I wish the HSBC could have let the seatholders inside a little quicker!! I missed the entire opening act...I guess I was curious to see just how gorgeous Gavin Rossdale is in person...

It would have been hard to grasp from the seats but lordy is he dreamy :drool: I got Gavin cooties when he squeezed my hand for a few seconds in Cleveland :love: Though I nearly lost my lunch when he started dry humping his guitar over the speaker a few minutes later :uhoh:

Why does Gavin still hump his guitar and amp at the end of the show? I thought he is so use to it with Gwen Stefani.

He may be hot but Wow did I think they sucked!!!

3457678723232%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3233%3E298%3E982%3E2324298%3A73333ot1lsi

Does anyone happen to know Allison's last name? I'm writing a review of one of the concerts for a class and I was going to make mention of her and some of the GA procedures, and it would be nice to have her last name to go along with that bit of the article/review. If anyone knows and could PM me that'd be super!

Back
Top Bottom