Go to Ticketmaster now if you don't have tickets yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plot180

The Fly
Ticketmaster seems to be releasing more GA for Seattle, Vancouver, and Phoenix right now. I got 2 GA tickets 30 hours after they went on sale for the Seattle show and it looks like the same thing's happening for Vancouver and Seattle. Go! Go!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I just got tickets to Phoenix and it was so easy. None of this error crap! THANKS! THANKS!! THANKS!!!!

well at least this sounds like the third leg will hopefully be a little bit better - still it would be really nice to offer a re-release of some held tickets for the first cities - like Chicago:(

Bless you, Plot!!!!!

I can't believe it.

Bought these under spouse's code. My Tuesday pair of tix ($50ea) will be sold at cost to another U2 fan.

This is unbelievable.

I still don't believe it.

Stunned.

David

This sucks that I already used my code!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHH, I am so mad right now. Why didn't they just release them right away? Then I could be down on the floor instead of "up above".

Anyone have an unused code they would like to give me? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

plot180,

A sincere thank you from a fan of 22 years. I just happened to be reading through the threads and I noticed your headline. You did a very selfless thing -- really looking out for your fellow U2 fans.

From Tampa I got on the phone to my girl in Ohio, my brother in Maryland and amazingly, we all scored GA tickets to the Seattle show!!

It's going to be a fantastic cross-country adventure to see U2 on the Vertigo tour. We're all diehards so we are incredibly excited...

Thanks again.

Last edited:
THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I got my 2 ga's to Phoenix and I am so excited to see the show! That totally just made my year!

U2Girl1978 said:
It would be truly nice if ticketbastard did this for Boston. I sent them an oh so pleasant email regarding my displeasure.:rolleyes:

Oddly enough, so did I. The very next stop I went after pressing the send button was to Ticketbastard, where I found the GA tickets. I'm not quite sure what that means. Does being bad get you good things? Or am I gonna pay for it later on? Grace vs. Karma and all that. Hmmm... I do feel kind of guilty...but not too guilty... It is Ticketbastard, after all.

mikal said:
can someone call ticketmaster and tell them i need tix to Chicago?

thanks

and tell them i need one GA to Chicago on may 10th too! :laugh:

i got the ticketmaster letter and got two for the first, completely sold-out show in chicago

they had no trouble getting them for me, so I imagine there's a decent amount still out there that may go back into circulation at some point

My friend got the call yesterday and they still had GA's for most of the East Coast shows, only thing that was completely gone at that time was MSG.

I got the call on Mon and got my GA's for Philly.

xana dew said:
plot180,

A sincere thank you from a fan of 22 years. I just happened to be reading through the threads and I noticed your headline. You did a very selfless thing -- really looking out for your fellow U2 fans.

From Tampa I got on the phone to my girl in Ohio, my brother in Maryland and amazingly, we all scored GA tickets to the Seattle show!!

It's going to be a fantastic cross-country adventure to see U2 on the Vertigo tour. We're all diehards so we are incredibly excited...

Thanks again.

Plot180,
Same goes for me....I read your post and from LA was able to call my boyfriend in NYC, my Mom in Virginina and another friend in NYC, and amazingly all of them scored their tix!!!! having all been shut out of the pre-sales and on-sales they are understandably thrilled!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! You rocked our day!!!

Love and thanks or else!!! :bow:

:applaud: :rockon:

You are AWESOME!! With just scoring one GA tix for the LA shows I was waaay bummed. Since I used my code just to buy 1 tix it let me buy 1 more GA for the AZ show.:ohmy: I can't believe that I just got one GA without the stress, finger bitting and general bad mood I was last Sunday morning!! Thanks so much. It's time to plan to drive or fly to beautiful Arizona!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom