Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:
Headache, have you put the cat out?

YAY that reminds me Gizmo didnt puke today (thanks pepsid)

Here is a deal
If they open with Vertigo (highly unlikely I know) then all the women have to shake the booty on the nearest table

If they open with A day without me then the guys have to get the drinks in all evening

I'm back and I see I didn't miss much of anything.
I can't get the darn squirrels to leave my birdfeeder alone. They just sit in it and gorge themselves. It's one of those window feeders so the cats think it's the greatest thing ever...

kellyahern said:

Hi Diane :wave:

I don't feel bad at the moment, thanks to the Vicodin :drunk:

I may fall asleep at my desk soon though :shifty:

Let's hope that U2 really shake up things...if they don;t do it for us than at least for Kelly and her "problem"..although she's stoned right now so she will be fine

kellyahern said:

:yes:

It really wasn't that bad, just took a long time. I like all the sympathy though :hug:

You'll totally get it from me. I've only had one cavity and I was so freaked out by the needle they use to numb your gums I made my dentist drill w/o giving me the shot. *shudder*

WildHoneyAlways said:

You'll totally get it from me. I've only had one cavity and I was so freaked out by the needle they use to numb your gums I made my dentist drill w/o giving me the shot. *shudder*

One of the seniors at work told me that the last time she had a root canal w/o the shot because the shot gives her a migraine that lasts for days :yikes:

I get freaked out just walking into the dentist's office. The smell of the place freaks me out but the worst is the high picth drills that they use.

cloudy but fine in Glasgow. lots of seats still empty, but floor pretty packed

1stOne said:
cloudy but fine in Glasgow. lots of seats still empty, but floor pretty packed

excuse me
do you take the information from zootopia???
can you tell me the link?
thanks!

blascocomo said:

excuse me
do you take the information from zootopia???
can you tell me the link?
thanks!

No, my daughter is at the show AND I'M NOT:mad:

:lol:

read this on zootopia:

"Have you had no news on what the songs were for the sound check? And they should be on stage about now, oh so excited for everyone there. The wait is aweful. At least you guys in america had only 1 support band, we had two who both did about 10 songs each. As much as I enjoyed them, you get to the point were you just want to get U2 on stage. But then all the build up excitment and antisipation is all part of the excitment! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, but sitting through a KOL set feels like 25 songs "

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom