Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:

Ok zwervers2. I contacted Sicy to change my username cos you can't do it yourself.

Well let's keep it that way..at least now I'm know as a VIP

well sort of:wink:

did anyone see the layout of the Glasgow stadium? It's the other way round ie stage north to south rather than west to east. looks weird.

kellyahern said:

Not quite sure :reject:

The dentist told me not to chew on the side that I had the root canal on until I get the permanent crown, because if the temporary cap breaks then they'll have to "do it all over again." :huh:

I had a rootcanal twice on one day..let me tell you if you thought Vertigo twice was bad...etc

HELLLLLLLL

do all setlist parties have a theme? cats for Twickers 2 and dentists for Glasgow

U2Man said:
This might be a stupid question - but when do you need to have a root canal fixed?

U may get an infection (dont ask me why or how) and then the infection has to be dug out , or your nerve may be done in so that has to come out and the sod of a dentist cant see if he got it all so has to keep trying till you say "ok I had no pain in the last week".

speaking of Vertigo x 2, I hand you over to the VIP for his views (which none of us know)

I like the ideas of these setlist parties - I didn't realise they were going on.
Big love fests on intereference are always good :up:

Headache said:

U may get an infection (dont ask me why or how) and then the infection has to be dug out , or your nerve may be done in so that has to come out and the sod of a dentist cant see if he got it all so has to keep trying till you say "ok I had no pain in the last week".

So I guess, it's like...you have a hole in your tooth and then the bacteria walks through this whole down to the root and you get an infection - and then the dentist has to do a root canal thing.....:huh:

My daughter but she won't play properly, doesn't want to miss anything. Will text her for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom