Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

No beer because you guys started bitching early :shame: .

However, I do have some Vicodin courtesy of my root canal yesterday and will share if you guys play nice :wink: It's no PITNOL, but it'll have to do.

sounds great..together with the very nice bottles of rose in the fridge this could turn out to be the greatest setlist thread known to men...or it could turn out to be a very dissapointing night...hope the first one

ramblin rose said:
I have a meeting in 10 minutes. No setlist party for me today.:sad:

Are you a VIP like zwervers2? He's always in meetings. (asleep)

ramblin rose said:
I have a meeting in 10 minutes. No setlist party for me today.:sad:

I'm glad my meetings today are over...just freedom, sunshine ,friends and some bottles of wine

Ah, so I have an hour before show time to do house work and get the squirrels out of my bird feeder...
I'll be back...

zwervers2 said:

I'm glad my meetings today are over...just freedom, sunshine ,friends and some bottles of wine

why does everyone's life at this party sound so much better than mine?

kellyahern said:

I didn't get the laughing gas yesterday . . . it's $55 per half hour and not covered by insurance :sad:

Zootopia has a setlist thread, I guess they're the source.

That sounds expensive - but you did get some kind of anaesthesia (if this is correct spelled, I'm not drunk enough, yet :wink:), I hope, Kelly :hug:

oh by the way..don;t know how to change my username(kid you not) but my friend call me Scrabble instead of Zwervers2 (that's our soccerteam:wink: )

I'm among friends so you may Scrabble if you like

zwervers2 said:
oh by the way..don;t know how to change my username(kid you not) but my friend call me Scrabble instead of Zwervers2 (that's our soccerteam:wink: )

I don't think it's possible to change your username....

Ok I couldnt find Merc

Root canal work hits my button , I liked the fact that I was happy to be alive after my Dentist failed 3 times over 3 weeks to "get it all out".

zwervers2 said:

Ok zwervers2. I contacted Sicy to change my username cos you can't do it yourself.

This might be a stupid question - but when do you need to have a root canal fixed?

I tried to respond to someone elses post, but I don't know how. I guess I should read the directions in more detail.

browneyedgirl40 said:
I tried to respond to someone elses post, but I don't know how. I guess I should read the directions in more detail.

just click on quote underneath the post

Headache said:
Ok I couldnt find Merc

Root canal work hits my button , I liked the fact that I was happy to be alive after my Dentist failed 3 times over 3 weeks to "get it all out".

Is this guy actually a dentist or just someone that likes to play with teeth?

MikeSt said:

hey man, im doin alright. just working away on the new Dallas site while I have my summer off from school! school = teaching, since I'm out of school. lol

you doin ok?

Cool, I'll have to check it out!

I'm doing well, thanks. :)

Btw, I'm a girl...unless you meant "man" in the generic sense. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom