Getting ready for Copenhagen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you are disappointed after your Tivoli visit, because only Pjerrot was there and you don't have a ticket for the Vertigo concert in Parken you can always go here and get Vertigo:

29486623_c12543db82_o.jpg

... just climb this exterior staircase of the spire of The Church Of Our Savior :wink:

Last edited:
Damn.....

yimou, I missed that program on DR2 with an interview by a Danish reporter with U2 on Friday....you didn't by any chance record it? And could you upload it?......:(

U2Man said:
Damn.....

yimou, I missed that program on DR2 with an interview by a Danish reporter with U2 on Friday....you didn't by any chance record it? And could you upload it?......:(

No, sorry. I didn´t know that U2 would be on DR2.

U2Man,,, 23.30 on TV2 Zulu

They will air five songs from the Vertigo Chicago show. 'Vertigo', 'Elevation', 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own', 'City of Blinding Lights' og 'Beautiful Day'. I am afraid that i need a cable to record it on to my computer... Never tried it before so i dont know how it works

yimou said:
U2Man,,, 23.30 on TV2 Zulu

They will air five songs from the Vertigo Chicago show. 'Vertigo', 'Elevation', 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own', 'City of Blinding Lights' og 'Beautiful Day'. I am afraid that i need a cable to record it on to my computer... Never tried it before so i dont know how it works

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 minutes late so I couldn't get to see it.

I met Adam today btw :)

Seriously, this is goodnight though ;)

God Part III said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 minutes late so I couldn't get to see it.

I met Adam today btw :)

Seriously, this is goodnight though ;)

Hej Jonathan! Har du nogen ide om, hvor og hvad tid man evt. kunne få en autograf i morgen???

Well i have seen nearly all those places in Copenhagen...I was there for a week exactly 2 years ago! I love the place, and wish I was there this week so i could see it again and see U2.

I saw them in Gotheburg and i can say that you will have a great show ahead and i wonder what you fans plan? In Gotheburg we fans waved white flags during the opening song Vertigo. It was great to see nearly 50 000 people waving their white flag.

And for you who can read and understand Swedish here is my Gothenburg story in the swedish U2.se
I got the same name in both forums.

http://www.u2.se/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1870&start=165

Last edited:
Relay said:
I saw them in Gotheburg and i can say that you will have a great show ahead and i wonder what you fans plan? In Gotheburg we fans waved white flags during the opening song Vertigo. It was great to see nearly 50 000 people waving their white flag.

And for you who can read and understand Swedish here is my Gothenburg story in the swedish U2.se
I got the same name in both forums.

http://www.u2.se/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1870&start=165

The fan action will consist of people waving red and white flags/paper/cloths etc. during New Years Day (the colours of our national flag).

U2Man said:

The fan action will consist of people waving red and white flags/paper/cloths etc. during New Years Day (the colours of our national flag).

Really ??? Since i am not going then i know absolutely nothing about such things.

Back
Top Bottom