General Tour Discussion a BIG THANK YOU U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2heartsboston

The Fly
From the Bottom of my 47 year old Heart and my 29 y.o. Wife's Heart....

Thanks For Making History in BOSTON by Breaking the Record for the most nites in our city in a Calendar yr. Grateful Dead had it w/6
Springsteen/Seeger 5 nites.

This Tour Showed your Depth and like Good Wine/Sex, Got Better as It went along.

We Made it to 6/7 So as the good ole Expression goes among good friends.....

It is not Goodbye it is,So long for for Now........

Last edited:
Glad my GA ticket went to a good cause :wink:

I admit that a few weeks ago I actually regretted selling it, because I really wanted to go, but as it turned out, my school schedule has been impossible for the last few weeks, so I never could've made it.

I finally got GA's for Friday's Buffalo show after 9 months of looking (and for barely over face value, no less), so I'm hoping my third scan will be the charm to get me into the ellipse.

Hope you had a great time!

To :fredstab
YES!! it was the Guy next to me that Passed up the Beer to Bono
TO ; Bono is My Muse
Wow thanks! thanks! thanks! w/ out your kindness I would not have gotten there for the closing nite ..(She sold a GA ,Face, to me 7 Months ago)...
I am Delighted that you are primed and blessed to see them soon!
I hope your Students/ Studies are not so crazed at this moment but I bet they are (what a Double wammy in DEC eh?)
But just like a Great U2 Concert this too will past TOO FAST!
Best Wishes...

Jofo:minor correction
Dude you edited out my 47 year old HEART

MOST IMPORTANT w/an aggregate of 76 years on the Planet Our Gratitude is Large for U2 coming round our city and also MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all on this Board!

Looking Forward to Next Year hopefully w/ U2 in the mix of things *****

Back
Top Bottom