GENERAL SALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9 GA's for Copenhagen. Stayed outside the store for 16 hours, -8 degrees celsius. I froze to death, but, 2nd in the line.

:drool:

FINALLY !! my sources have worked...I know someone, who knows someone kind of thing actually worked.

NJ 5/18 - Section 231 !!!

Seats are far away, but, I'm in the house :dancing: :rockon:

God Part III said:
9 GA's for Copenhagen. Stayed outside the store for 16 hours, -8 degrees celsius. I froze to death, but, 2nd in the line.

:drool:

Congrats man ...thats deserving it I quess...:wink:

Numb1075 said:
FINALLY !! my sources have worked...I know someone, who knows someone kind of thing actually worked.

NJ 5/18 - Section 231 !!!

Seats are far away, but, I'm in the house :dancing: :rockon:

Can you share the :heart: ? I need the 17th......:D

Behind the stage for Van 2. But I'm still working on it. My God, the brokers want huge money for tickets. Who spends 500 bucks on 1 ticket? Sheesh!:ohmy:

My brother finally purchased tickets from a broker. It's the May 21 MSG NYC show, and he says the tickets we got are a side view fifteen yards away from the stage!

After being pissed for a couple of days for not having tickets I am finally happy again!

I'm going to Amsterdam: GA on the 16th :dancing:

If you go to the arena's website for San Diego, you can click on your section of the seating chart and they have pics that show you the view from each section.

That arena seems very small. Not really a bad view from any where.

Now I'm so torn.... Chicago or San Diego.

EPandAmerica said:
If you go to the arena's website for San Diego, you can click on your section of the seating chart and they have pics that show you the view from each section.

That arena seems very small. Not really a bad view from any where.

Now I'm so torn.... Chicago or San Diego.

they probably shouldn't have taken pictures for a concert with curtains blocking the rear view... :shrug:

:ohmy: Well the pic from my section looked better than I thought it would. I bet even behind the stage will be good though. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom